Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Why do you think that?
    I said the same before the Murray fight: Murray was, by far, the best GGG's opponent at that moment; therefore I guessed that Golovkin would look to learn as much as possible from that opportunity. Brook is even better (as about the "skill set") and GGG should make the most of such an experience.

Comment

Biggest hypocrite ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnatcher View Post

GENNADY GOLOVKIN SAYS KELL BROOK IS TOO SMALL FOR HIM; MAINTAINS FOCUS IS MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONS - 2016. 4. 24.

"I think he's too small...my focus is on 160, middleweight division....why Canelo, because he's champion at middleweight...my goal is all the belts in the middleweight division,"

Gennady Golovkin is the biggest hypocrite in the history of boxing.

Lol,you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it!

Comment

I'm glad we still have Ward vs. Kovalev to look forward too! It's a shame we'll never see Ward vs. GGG, and for what? Dominic Wade and Kell Brook! Pathetic!

Comment

This is becoming shameful guy on video saying brook to small even for a cw fight of 157 so how the hell is he not to small for a fight a 160?

Comment

This fight is EXACTLY like Canelo vs. Khan.

It makes everyone turn their head and wonder where the hell it even came from. It looks interesting on paper. But come fight night it will be as much of a blow out as GGG vs. Wade.

And just like Canelo did- Golovkin has everything to lose here if he struggles. Doubt he will though.

Props to Brook for taking the fight, really wish Golovkin's team would have made the Eubank fight instead of this.

Maybe this is just their way of trying to stay linked to Canelo through the inevitable wave of conversations comparing this to the Khan fight. Team GGG is still all eyes on fighting Canelo- that's what they want. I think this fight shows their ass on that.

Comment

OH No!
                It does not matter how you spin it.
                Yes, Brook is champion. AT 147!

The F#@kin' double standards in boxing are unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Yeh its good he stopped at bigger n stronger and didnt bring up resumes . Phewww! Not like he didnt make himself look enough silly by fighting a Welterweight already.
                  I get it hes your people, its okay keep them panties moist for em dont let me ruin your day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    GGG is a true throwback champion. First he chases Andre coWard away to the Syberia of boxing, 175, now he takes on an extremely dangerous undefeated hungry World Champion with nothing to lose. Take notes all you F'n posers
                    You have a wild sense of humor but it's too early in the morning for it right now.

Comment

Everyone knows Khan tried to backdoor the 'middleweight title' at 155 we are used to his lying stupid ways .

Everyone knows Canelo comes in at 175lbs and everyone knows it was GGG. who got him to hand the title back and fight at 154 again .

Had Canelo fought at 154 against Khan instead of them both going through this linear middleweight champion bollocks then ole glass would have only had to put on one pound in weight to enter that division but we all know he would have still got knocked unconscious and be lying around on the canvas not knowing again what day it was!

Everyone knows Khan is a fraud and everyone in their right mind MUST understand this NOT that and this is the real acid test.

Apart from Garcia who doesn't want to fight anyone and we know why , Khan has nowhere to go we all know worldwide what a clown he is.

Good luck to Kell but I'm hot on GGG and I think this fight boils down to money and a brave promoter with little thought for sense.

As amazed as I was with the announcement of this fight and straight away the sinking feeling of not being able to give Kell much hope I put together my own comparison .....
                      GGG v Amir Khan ....now that would be a laugh....no comparison!

Comment

Working...
                      X