Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    fact, you can only paste stupid smile
    when you deal with someone who don't want to acknowledge the truth for whatever silly reason, all you can do is laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Yeah, credit to Brook for daring to be great. I'm slating GGG for talking all that sh.it about Canelo fighting a Welter. However, Brook daring to be great doesn't change the fact his resume is mortifying.

After this fight he'll have fought two guys who crap all over Khan's resume at Welter/lightwelter and at middleweight.

Plus he'll have made a bigger payday than Khan

Can't wait to hear the next excuse:

"Uhu Kell Brook iz no' a big enoof naame. Am takin all uf da risks"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        There was a thread made about this video a couple months back and the comments from GGG's detractors were along the lines of "Kell Brook would be the best opponent GGG has ever faced" , "Why not? he's better than Dominic Wade", "Funny how everytime someone good calls out GGG he never wants to fight them, he just wants to fight bums" and so on. These same detractors are livid about this fight.
        Lol yeah, I remember reading all that crap back then too!

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

After this fight he'll have fought two guys who crap all over Khan's resume at Welter/lightwelter and at middleweight.

great point !

win lose or draw, Brook burns all of Khan's excuses in one foul swoop

Comment

• but the " Brook is bigger than Khan " thing, really is dumb.....

1) so what, Golovkin is bigger than Canelo, and more heavy-handed

2) again, so what..... a welter, no matter how "big" will still not be "big" enough to sit in there with Golovkin..... if Brook doesn't fight the right style/gameplan he is out of there anyway, just like the MUCH bigger guys who tried a similar type of gameplan with Golovkin

Khan had speed, that was his advantage..... and Brook doesn't.

Brook needs to watch some Mayweather video's.

I would suggest that he watch ALL of them, twice LMAO

Comment

• Brook won't last as long as Khan did.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Brook won't last as long as Khan did.
                When did Khan fight GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  People just need to stop, fight is made not need to whinge or justify the fight. Lets all move on.
                  Exactly. Might be interesting fight anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

"bigger payday than Khan"

Who was that one Bscene poster (you) that would tell me I'm pathetic or whatever for counting Khan's $ when bringing up paydays? See now that you have something to show for, you jump right at it telling me how your favorite boxer will make more than mine.

It is also nice to see you talk about resumes for once rather hiding behind the smoke and mirrors of "wankings".

Not really, who the hell has GGG ever beaten? Geale? Murray? And no I'm not taking anything away from Kell, strictly dissecting Golovkin's resume?

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      "bigger payday than Khan"

Who was that one Bscene poster (you) that would tell me I'm pathetic or whatever for counting Khan's $ when bringing up paydays? See now that you have something to show for, you jump right at it telling me how your favorite boxer will make more than mine.

It is also nice to see you talk about resumes for once rather hiding behind the smoke and mirrors of "wankings".

Not really, who the hell has GGG ever beaten? Geale? Murray? And no I'm not taking anything away from Kell, strictly dissecting Golovkin's resume?
                      Yeah bcause I'm not counting his payday, I'm putting it up in terms of stature. I couldn't care less what Brook makes, it's not my money. but i hope he makes as much as possible for this fight.

The fact is that Brook will have fought a better WW than Khan has ever fought, probably a better fighter than Khan has ever fought (before Canelo). And now Brook is taking on the guy considered the best in the world who Canelo just shamelessly ducked like a little biatch.

And here you are trying to talk about resumes. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's not GGGs fault that Canelo ducked like a biatch after telling the world he'd fight him.

Similarly, it's not Brook's fault that Khan ducked like a straight up street hoe after telling everyone he'd fight him.

Brook > Khan - Now, even Khanturds will have to admit that he's simply a bigger draw and a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X