Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says No Move To 168 Until All Belts at 160 Are His

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A WW!

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
      What are you saying????? He was suppose to fight Canelo in sept, Canelo bytched out. Then the Eubank fight, then Eubank bytched out. Hearns offered brook and GGG was like alright for September. New age boxing fans dont respect undisputed champions anymore. They just want to see a fighter go up to as many weight classes get a paper belt each weight class and they think thats the atg. Hopkins, hagler, and others showed how great being undisputed can make you.
      kell brook will really help him become the undisputed champ right? take your 2nd grade clapback and register it for the 3rd grade kid

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
        degale would stop GGG

surprised nobody has mentioned this fight

also i think direll deals with ggg too
        not sure how they play out, but that is the beauty of it...kell brook gets stopped today and the next day..where the hell is the fun in that

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Well, Hearn also holds DeGale in his roster -- why didn't he offered this fight?
          bc brook has been in the works since a few months back likely..
          lol..ggg been cherry picking in silence

facts about brook: he drops out of fights, he messes up many negotiations, he has fought 3 back to back mismatches...

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD SIGN TO FIGHT GGG IN JUST one day???

I CALL bs

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            kell brook will really help him become the undisputed champ right? take your 2nd grade clapback and register it for the 3rd grade kid
            i would of rther seen him fight lara tbh, but i understand why the brook fight was made. lol you so lame

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              bc brook has been in the works since a few months back likely..
              lol..ggg been cherry picking in silence

facts about brook: he drops out of fights, he messes up many negotiations, he has fought 3 back to back mismatches...

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A GUY WHO WOULD SIGN TO FIGHT GGG IN JUST one day???

I CALL bs
              It was the long hand of the Illuminati, right?

Comment

Why are you fighting an unproven ww then?

Comment

The WBO not working with the WBC/WBA/IBF (who have worked together to better align mandatory defenses and not impede unification attempts) and K2 being unwilling to pay out what Billy Joe Saunders is pricing the fight at makes it clear that lil G is planning to not only stay at 160lbs for the rest of his career, but he and his camp likely have plans of dragging up other smaller fighters up to the full 160lb-limit to fight.

sad that so many folks here have rallied behind the "p4p fighter" who openly refuses to fight anyone decent near his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Been saying this all along - GGG wants to unify the division.

Honorable athlete.
                    If his goal was actually to unify the division, he and K2 would've paid the money to get Billy Joe Saunders into the ring, full stop.

Saunders, were he to end up fighting 'Canelo', likely won't end up lowering his asking price all that much (I don't blame him), and if that's the fight that Alvarez and Golden Boy want, they've shown themselves willing to pay.

honorable athlete, my foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      When I read some of these haters comments i could puke.

Real boxing fans would be he cheering for a guy trying to unify a division. You loved BHop for it didn't you?

Let's hope that Saunders somehow fights a legit guy and loses it (either Lemieux or Canelo) and then we hopefully have a unification fight next year.

No more ducking in the sport! LETs have more unified champions, REAL champions in the sport, not these fake beltholders all over the world who are called champions and are ducking the other guys in their OWN division!

Make boxing better! Stop ducking, fight each other! Best vs Best in EVERY division!
                      Golovkin had the fight with Saunders in hand; he and his camp just didn't feel the urge to pay for it.

If Lemieux or Alvarez beats Saunders for the WBO 160 belt, what makes you think that either of those guys would take the fight for even the money that K2 was willing to pay Saunders? gtfoh

Comment

Working...
                      X