Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    Yeah he really ducked Spence....
    Why are you bumping this lol. Ok he fought his mandatory and lost nobody cares about him anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Why are you bumping this lol. Ok he fought his mandatory and lost nobody cares about him anymore
      It exposed how hypocritical boxing fans are. Lambasting Golovkin-Brook then slurping up Garcia-Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        It exposed how hypocritical boxing fans are. Lambasting Golovkin-Brook then slurping up Garcia-Spence.
        who are the guys slurping Garcia/Spence?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          who are the guys slurping Garcia/Spence?
          Check the threads on. Some were "excited" about it so that Spence could finally have an opponent.

Comment

It's dramashow so he is still crying that people criticized GGG for fighting Brook. SO what he is going to do is skip past comments made by GGG fans and find just posts from posters he thinks are black or Floyd fans and then cite hypocrisy, even though the fight isn't signed yet.

The usual premature, agenda and butthurt driven garbage.

Comment

Check the threads on. Some were "excited" about it so that Spence could finally have an opponent.
              Name them. Same thing I asked Chrismart.

Come on can't you see what dramashow aka the Madison is doing?

Comment

• Who bumped this shit?

Comment

Except I’ve never said a single good thing about spence vs Garcia. Drama show is a gg and brook fanboy yet didn’t cry about it. But now he won’t shut up about Spence. He’s the real hypocrite

Comment

Except I’ve never said a single good thing about spence vs Garcia. Drama show is a gg and brook fanboy yet didn’t cry about it. But now he won’t shut up about Spence. He’s the real hypocrite
                    My main issue is spemce showing no interest in Crawford but willing to go straight to it with mikey. I'm bumping this to show the ridiculous differences in reaction especially when the size difference is even bigger in the spemce Garcia one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Name them. Same thing I asked Chrismart.

Come on can't you see what dramashow aka the Madison is doing?
                      Not many are saying it's an amazing fight but there's nowhere near the level of abuse that golovkin took. Nowhere near. People are saying 'oh well it's a big fight, gets spemce exposure'yet that applied to ggg too but everyone was calling him a coward saying he should.fight a 168 fighter. Why have u always got to lie and say you don't see things that are right in front of u, just read this thread and then the spence ones

Comment

Working...
                      X