No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    dumb fuks like you are why boxers are reluctant to to take risky fights. a guy loses a fight and his career is over lol nobody cares about brook??? Your wrong he's a fighter from the UK you moron he is still relevant.
    yeah thats a lot of 'fans' mentality on here. it doesnt matter if you lose to the best (golovkin, spence), once you lose that 0 then 'nobody cares about them'

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      That is because the fight isn't signed yet. Can't you grasp that very simple fact?

Aww, poor GGG took some abuse from fans because he picked a WW to fight when he had a crap resume. So what? A lot of guys get criticized for that.

If a lot of posters killed GGG and some posters are not killing Spence that isn't hypocrisy, that is just you being upset GGG got criticized and trying to make it more than it is.

The thread shows many GGG fans were upset he fought Brook as well as non GGG fans. You gonna call them out?

Grown man still upset because GGG got criticized a few years ago. Unbelievable.
      people are getting sick and tired of your propaganda. why cant u just call a spade a spade for once. read the damn threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        where is the link of him being ranked top 10 p4p?
        he had a case for being rated in the lower region of the p4p list. If he didnt, then why the hell has spence skyrocketed up the P4P list for beating him?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          people are getting sick and tired of your propaganda. why cant u just call a spade a spade for once. read the damn threads.
          You mean you and CJS are tired of me pointing out your BS.

Dude you admitted the only reason you are doing this is because people criticized GGG for the Brook fight. You are so upset that you are comparing reactions to a fight that was signed with one that wasn't. This is pathetic.

This is more pathetic than your "can I please have a safe space for my racism" thread request.

Comment

Dude you admitted the only reason you are doing this is because people criticized GGG for the Brook fight. You are so upset that you are comparing reactions to a fight that was signed with one that wasn't. This is pathetic.

This is more pathetic than your "can I please have a safe space for my racism" thread request.
            i never made a thread like that. the way your mind works is that you jumped to the conclusion it was about racism, it wasnt.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              i never made a thread like that. the way your mind works is that you jumped to the conclusion it was about racism, it wasnt.....
              LMFAO of course you did. everyone that commented on it said same thing.

Geez dude you still trying to play like Forrest Gump with the "gosh gollie gee how come people say I'm a racist". airhead attitude.

Unbelievable.

Comment

LMFAO of course you did. everyone that commented on it said same thing.

Geez dude you still trying to play like Forrest Gump with the "gosh gollie gee how come people say I'm a racist". airhead attitude.

Unbelievable.
                pot kettle black

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Cause uk fans are stupid. He’s fighting bums no one has even heard of
                  you stupid clown you have that quitter rigo in your avi who the hell like rigo? more people care about brook than they do guirellmo quitindeaux! FACTS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                    you stupid clown you have that quitter rigo in your avi who the hell like rigo? more people care about brook than they do guirellmo quitindeaux! FACTS!!!!
                    You seem upset keep deflecting

Comment

He really made a thread like that? LMAO unreal

Comment

Working...
                      X