No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    My main issue is spemce showing no interest in Crawford but willing to go straight to it with mikey. I'm bumping this to show the ridiculous differences in reaction especially when the size difference is even bigger in the spemce Garcia one.
    Arum has already said it’s not happening until it’s a big ppv. Spence will fight anybody you’re s fool if you think he doesn’t want Crawford.

What was your reaction? I didn’t see you crying about size difference were you? You were probably one of the dummies that said brook was a natural mw lmao

Comment

• J
      Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Arum has already said it’s not happening until it’s a big ppv. Spence will fight anybody you’re s fool if you think he doesn’t want Crawford.

What was your reaction? I didn’t see you crying about size difference were you? You were probably one of the dummies that said brook was a natural mw lmao
      He says he doesn't want Crawford yet, 'taking care of his side of the street' which means fighters like ocampos, shot Peterson and then a lightweight. It will never be a big ppv, neither guy has a personality. Just like ward.kovalev, a great match up for the hardcore fans that flops at the box office.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Why are you bumping this lol. Ok he fought his mandatory and lost nobody cares about him anymore
        dumb fuks like you are why boxers are reluctant to to take risky fights. a guy loses a fight and his career is over lol nobody cares about brook??? Your wrong he's a fighter from the UK you moron he is still relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          Not many are saying it's an amazing fight but there's nowhere near the level of abuse that golovkin took. Nowhere near. People are saying 'oh well it's a big fight, gets spemce exposure'yet that applied to ggg too but everyone was calling him a coward saying he should.fight a 168 fighter. Why have u always got to lie and say you don't see things that are right in front of u, just read this thread and then the spence ones
          That is because the fight isn't signed yet. Can't you grasp that very simple fact?

Aww, poor GGG took some abuse from fans because he picked a WW to fight when he had a crap resume. So what? A lot of guys get criticized for that.

If a lot of posters killed GGG and some posters are not killing Spence that isn't hypocrisy, that is just you being upset GGG got criticized and trying to make it more than it is.

The thread shows many GGG fans were upset he fought Brook as well as non GGG fans. You gonna call them out?

Grown man still upset because GGG got criticized a few years ago. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
            dumb fuks like you are why boxers are reluctant to to take risky fights. a guy loses a fight and his career is over lol nobody cares about brook??? Your wrong he's a fighter from the UK you moron he is still relevant.
            Cause uk fans are stupid. He’s fighting bums no one has even heard of

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              I intended to write top 5, but now it’s too late to fix it
              Brook was never p4p anything ever

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Brook was never p4p anything ever
                Larry whether you like it or not he was rated #1 by Ring Magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Larry whether you like it or not he was rated #1 by Ring Magazine.
                  They had him ranked #1 ww true

BUT HE WAS NEVER ON ANY P4P LIST

those are 2 different things

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    They had him ranked #1 ww true

BUT HE WAS NEVER ON ANY P4P LIST

those are 2 different things
                    I know they are different but I thought it was their P4P list. I checked he was ranked #1 in his division and at one point #10
                    P4P overall by Ring Magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      I know they are different but I thought it was their P4P list. I checked he was ranked #1 in his division and at one point #10
                      P4P overall by Ring Magazine.
                      where is the link of him being ranked top 10 p4p?

Comment

Working...
                      X