No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    It's no different IMO than Canelo picking Khan.

It does more damage to the sport than good.

I think Brook will be stronger and more competitive at 160 than Khan was at 155 but that's still no excuse.

Good business for the fighters and casual fans will buy it regardless.

All you salty 'purists' can thank ole Floyd, he invented this BS approach to making fights.
    How on earth is Brook got any chance of beating GGG. He isn't fast enough, his footwork isn't good enough to keep away, he doesn't have power to hurt GGG, his chin isn't the best because Senchenko wobbled him and Carson Jones had him running for his life. He can't hold GGG like he held porter he aint strong enough. Once GGG lands its over, I give it two rounds max. Khan had freakish speed and faster feet to keep away but eventually Canelo caught him with his 180lb weight behind the shot and it was over. Khan had more of a chance to beat Canelo which it showed he was 5-0 up compared to Kell who literally has no chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

boo fukin hoo cry me a river. I dont watch someone else's bank account's that's what bitches do.

after the wilder fight ima put up a postol avi/sig that's who I'm rooting for in that fight.

but of course, you being the female that you really are on the inside, will care too much and comment on whatever sig or avi I have. You just can't help yourself.
      Of course you don't you big sissy...you don't care when it doesn't matter to you let's not act like you haven't sat up here talking money before. You are the typical low brow moron who pretends that your past discussions get erased because now it's convenient for you not to make that same argument you've made in the past. As I said it's a bad match up, the only silver lining in all of it is the boxers pay..if that aint good enough for you go console yourself with a dry vibrator and leave me the fk alone chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        I already said this is on Canelo, that is the fight that should be happening and GGG got ducked. Jacobs and BJS (titleholders at 160) should of been next in line, and what... do you think GGGs people said "Nahhh, we won't call them?" Both of those guys literally said they did not want to fight him.

You guys said you wanted a name, so here you go, Brook is the best availabile, regarless of division. And yes, if you're asking me if Brook > Lara..... Yes, by 1000x. Brook is undefeated, sure he struggled with some British bum, butthe fact of the matter is he's undefeated, a champion.

Lara meanwhile, is a product of you guys... "Lara is so good!" THen he loses to Vanes or draws him. "Lara is the best boxer ever!" Then he proceeds to get embarrassed by a face first brawler.

Brooks future/ceiling/etc >>>>>>> Lara's and that isn't even disputable IMHO. Sorry papa.
        You just attempted to discredit Lara using Vanes, who happens to be levels above Carson. Brook is also a fighter who hasn't done fuck all at 147 yet.

And no, we didn't want a name. We wanted him to actually challenge himself. DeGale is a tougher challenge, and better known in the UK than Kell. They were having none of it then though. I wonder why.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

boo fukin hoo cry me a river. I dont watch someone else's bank account's that's what bitches do.

after the wilder fight ima put up a postol avi/sig that's who I'm rooting for in that fight.

but of course, you being the female that you really are on the inside, will care too much and comment on whatever sig or avi I have. You just can't help yourself.
          So why were you worried about Cotto and his fees for the canelo fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            It's no different IMO than Canelo picking Khan.

It does more damage to the sport than good.

I think Brook will be stronger and more competitive at 160 than Khan was at 155 but that's still no excuse.

Good business for the fighters and casual fans will buy it regardless.

All you salty 'purists' can thank ole Floyd, he invented this BS approach to making fights.
            Pretty much. When floyd avoided Margarito because "nobody knows who he is", these guys were fine with it. But now, they want every fighter they don't like to take on tough challenges all of a sudden?

Yea, thats what boxing fans want. I just don't get why this particular group of fans only cares now. I guess "boxing is a business" doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              the brook fight is not even a ppv fight, it goes on regular hbo, so the money excuse isnt even valid, but you are right both fights are trash regardless...
              It's PPV in the UK and will make money.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
                How on earth is Brook got any chance of beating GGG. He isn't fast enough, his footwork isn't good enough to keep away, he doesn't have power to hurt GGG, his chin isn't the best because Senchenko wobbled him and Carson Jones had him running for his life. He can't hold GGG like he held porter he aint strong enough. Once GGG lands its over, I give it two rounds max. Khan had freakish speed and faster feet to keep away but eventually Canelo caught him with his 180lb weight behind the shot and it was over. Khan had more of a chance to beat Canelo which it showed he was 5-0 up compared to Kell who literally has no chance.
                Yes, because Khan really took Canelo in the trenches...

Comment

• Canelo is a coward for fighting Khan, making him to go up from 147 to 155.

By this premise,

GGG is then an A+ coward for fighting Brook, making him to go up from 147 to 160.

There is a middleweight champion with a belt to fight, as well as a well-known undefeated KO artist in his division but no... he refuses to face these guys, and decides to fight a much smaller guy. He would have looked way less cowardly if he had chosen to fight Lara at 160, a guy only one division smaller than him and a real threat for GGG because Golovkin has never faced a true super-elusive super-defensive, super-difficult to hit fighter with much faster hands and legs than him.

Bottom line: both Canelo and GGG are cowards, but money talks...

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
                    Kell has very little chance, Khan had no chance.

Canelo was ahead on the cards, he had taken over the fight in the last 2 rounds and he was in complete charge of the final round before flattening Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Of course you don't you big sissy...you don't care when it doesn't matter to you let's not act like you haven't sat up here talking money before. You are the typical low brow moron who pretends that your past discussions get erased because now it's convenient for you not to make that same argument you've made in the past. As I said it's a bad match up, the only silver lining in all of it is the boxers pay..if that aint good enough for you go console yourself with a dry vibrator and leave me the fk alone chump.
                      All you have to do is quote me defending a bs fight because of money... just like you did... but you wont cuz you're a fanboy and im a boxing fan.

Uh oh!!!! Name calling!!! what should I do!!??? Im sooooo scared

keyboard warriors

Comment

Working...
                      X