Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking news I thought Eubank Jr Golovkin was close to being done.Brook is a strong skilled WW Golovkin is a natural MW big puncher.My prediction Golovkin stops Brook

Comment

• All these stupid MTHRFKRS saying GGG is a b i t ch and Kell ducking Spence. Are you fkrs nuts?? Men box, bit ches bitc h. This is boxing you f a g s.

F u c you all.

Comment

• I'm very confused. What happened to the Vargas fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
          What a stupid fight. Brook should of stayed at welter and unified with Vargas. Why couldnt the GGG-Eubank fight get made? That was a more legit fight than this.
          Eubank is a ****y f a g. That's why

Comment

• Bit by bit, the wool that was pulled over the eyes of boxing fans is starting to come off. Fighting a welter, eh? Playing the A-side, B-side game, eh? Won't dare move up for Ward, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              I'm very confused. What happened to the Vargas fight?

Brook turned it down

GGG offers him more money

Comment

• yo, hold up...

Is Gennady Golovkin dragging a welterweight fighter all the way up to 160 (no mention of a catchweight in the initial press release) and getting absolutely no **** for it? tf?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Can you imagine how elated we'd all have been to get Brook-Khan and Canelo-GGG instead? How did this happen?
                  It started with poor Martinez picking Cotto...

Comment

• Everyone criticized Canelo for fighting Khan, but this is the same soup we got served a couple of months ago, lost a lot of respect for Gennady pulling this coward move.

I don't support this and there is no way to anyone can justify this BS, another stain in the credibility of boxing

Comment

• Something is not being said about this as far as the Eubank part of it ...this Brook fight came right out of the blue but I'm sure it had to do something with $$$ nothing more...

Comment

Working...
                      X