Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
    Why is you believe the British commission and doping injury are declining comment at present then ? You believe they are not bound by silence due to a legal team placing an enforced silence or they simply decline comment bound out of loyalty like yourself to a fellow Brit?
    Because that's their policy dumbo.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Because that's their policy dumbo.
      It's policy to decline comment after a boxer has in fact never failed a test or policy due to an ongoing process, ongoing due to Fury utilising legal action to delay an outcome for a failed test, exploring every last opportunity to avoid a ban until he has secured a career high lucrative pay day versus Klitschko ?

Comment

It's policy to decline comment after a boxer has in fact never failed a test or policy due to an ongoing process, ongoing due to Fury utilising legal action to delay an outcome for a failed test, exploring every last opportunity to avoid a ban until he has secured a career high lucrative pay day versus Klitschko ?
        You obviously don't know how the board works Legal action will not delay the ban, but it can delay it being made public.

Either way, the Fury's would not have been allowed to box under UK license, which they both have.

Obviously if I'm wrong, I'll denounce Fury. But I doubt it.

Comment

You obviously don't know how the board works Legal action will not delay the ban, but it can delay it being made public.

Either way, the Fury's would not have been allowed to box under UK license, which they both have.

Ok so you'll defend him until he's a proven cheat. Why would legal action not delay a ban, who is to say he is in fact not banned as of yet and that the November fight with Klitschko they were unaware at that moment he had in fact failed testing ? Something clearly does not add up here yet you're choosing to defend both commissions and Fury come what ever may. You're a patriot, I get it.

Comment

“UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed or a respondent chooses to put the information into the public domain,” said spokeswoman Sophie Ashcroft This is to protect the rights and privacy of all involved and to ensure that a case is not subjected to unnecessary prejudice.

“It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

So it is in appeal stage, he's tested positive yet is appealing.

Comment

what's happening with the drugs case?

Comment

Who's to say their is no ban in place ? Fury has come up positive and and not performed in the UK since he was flagged, just like Thompson. Everything points towards Fury in fact being banned or already served a ban. A gagging order sought from the highest court in the land could be preventing the announcement, not an ongoing investigation.

I think what we're dealing with here is Fury has been found guilty and his legal team see either currently or have already engaged legal action hence the no comment stance of both the doping commission and boxing commission, it sounds to be as though they are bound by silence not to confirm, or else why not simply deny.

They can hide behind a court order as his fans can deny any truth to these rumours. I notice the Mirror have not said any more nor have their been any denials in the papers, just Twitter. I'm fairly certain he is guilty, going by the official statements of everyone involved.

Boente and Wlad must be preparing legal action themselves thus the reason the fight was cancelled, and likely the reason he was in fact unable to compete in the UK after all.

Hopefully Fury is stripped and AJ vs Klitschko comes to fruition.
                You live in a fantasy world mate, no grasp on reality at all.

Unlike Tony Thompson, Fury is licensed in the UK, and he fights under licence from the BBBoC. This means that if he is banned in the UK, he can't fight anywhere.

There have been NO official statements on this allegation from anybody involved, except Mick Hennessy, just generic "no comment" stuff.

The reason the fight was cancelled is that Fury got injured. Are you seriously suggesting that Wlad and Boente would collude with Fury to help him cover up being banned?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  You live in a fantasy world mate, no grasp on reality at all.

Unlike Tony Thompson, Fury is licensed in the UK, and he fights under licence from the BBBoC. This means that if he is banned in the UK, he can't fight anywhere.

There have been NO official statements on this allegation from anybody involved, except Mick Hennessy, just generic "no comment" stuff.

The reason the fight was cancelled is that Fury got injured. Are you seriously suggesting that Wlad and Boente would collude with Fury to help him cover up being banned?
                  “UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed or a respondent chooses to put the information into the public domain,” said spokeswoman Sophie Ashcroft This is to protect the rights and privacy of all involved and to ensure that a case is not subjected to unnecessary prejudice. “It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

Yes, a real fantasy world. Fury is guilty in my book, regardless of his appeal which will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears.

Prepare yourself for Fury to be stripped. Or you can continue to live in a fantasy world where Fury is in fact innocent and still champion.
                  Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 07-01-2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

“UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed or a respondent chooses to put the information into the public domain,” said spokeswoman Sophie Ashcroft This is to protect the rights and privacy of all involved and to ensure that a case is not subjected to unnecessary prejudice. “It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

Yes, a real fantasy world. Fury is guilty in my book, regardless of his appeal which will undoubtedly fall on deaf ears.

Prepare yourself for Fury to be stripped. Or you can continue to live in a fantasy world where Fury is in fact innocent and still champion.
                    Sophie Ashcroft's statement is a generic disclaimer, carefully worded so as to cover every possible outcome of a UKAD investigation, including appeals, if they happen.

Fury is innocent of any wrong doing until proven guilty, and he is still the WBA, WBO and lineal HW champion of the world. I know you wish he wasn't, but he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Sophie Ashcroft's statement is a generic disclaimer, carefully worded so as to cover every possible outcome of a UKAD investigation, including appeals, if they happen.

Fury is innocent of any wrong doing until proven guilty, and he is still the WBA, WBO and lineal HW champion of the world. I know you wish he wasn't, but he is.
                      I don't wish anything but a speedier process in which Fury is dealt with as I'd like Klitschko to face Wilder and Joshua before they face each other. With his belts handed back to him upon Fury being stripped which inevitably will happen after he exhausts all appeals. I bet Fury voted to stay in the EU didn't he, lol. The European court of arbitration for sport will no doubt have been his last port of call, in his delaying tactics. I guess their is time yet

Comment

Working...
                      X