Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
    The dude is a jackass bigot. He deserves no respect.
    This pretty much sums up how I feel also. How can he be respected ? He commands zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What would be the point of testing somebody for PEDs before a fight, if you couldn't stop them from fighting if they tested positive?

That's fucking nuts, so it doesn't surprise me at all that guys like Scotty believe that's how it works. Lol.
      I believe what I read from official releases from the UKAD and their policies.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Because that's their policy dumbo.
      Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      You obviously don't know how the board works Legal action will not delay the ban, but it can delay it being made public.

Either way, the Fury's would not have been allowed to box under UK license, which they both have.

Obviously if I'm wrong, I'll denounce Fury. But I doubt it.
      Clearly you do not. Dumbo, lol.

“UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed or a respondent chooses to put the information into the public domain,” said spokeswoman Sophie Ashcroft This is to protect the rights and privacy of all involved and to ensure that a case is not subjected to unnecessary prejudice. “It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

You know for a guy who claims to be a journalist I expected more from you to source the facts first. Then again I never expected you to be a journalist worth his salt after what I've read from your posts previously on here.

Do yourself a favour and drop the journalist act, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
        Wtf ! Seriously ?

I've sourced comments that the investigation is ongoing and quotes from Ashcroft on behalf of UKAD stating nothing is announced until the appeal process has been completed. It is obvious nothing is clarified (confirmed or denied) due to the fact their is an appeal lodged otherwise we would have a denial of an active case if he was not investigated !
        If you reading comprehension is as poor as that, or your desire to see Fury branded as a ped cheat is strong enough to warp your brain into such a crassly stupid interpretation of what Ashcroft was saying, then there's no point even trying to discuss this with you.

" ... once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

It seems very clear to me that she is talking about possible appeals, in the event of an adverse result for Fury, not saying that the result has already gone against him and he is appealing.
        Last edited by kafkod; 07-01-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

“It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”
          It's funny how you are so anxious to condenm Fury that you ignore the most important point that Ashcroft is making there. I've bolded it for you. Read it again and see if you get it this time.

Comment

Ok so you'll defend him until he's a proven cheat. Why would legal action not delay a ban, who is to say he is in fact not banned as of yet and that the November fight with Klitschko they were unaware at that moment he had in fact failed testing ? Something clearly does not add up here yet you're choosing to defend both commissions and Fury come what ever may. You're a patriot, I get it.
            Yeah unlike you I don't base my facts on rumours from tabloids

Comment

“UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed or a respondent chooses to put the information into the public domain,” said spokeswoman Sophie Ashcroft This is to protect the rights and privacy of all involved and to ensure that a case is not subjected to unnecessary prejudice.

“It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

So it is in appeal stage, he's tested positive yet is appealing.
              That's the standard response josephine. They have not confirmed anything with Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                What would be the point of testing somebody for PEDs before a fight, if you couldn't stop them from fighting if they tested positive?

That's fucking nuts, so it doesn't surprise me at all that guys like Scotty believe that's how it works. Lol.
                The guy is an absolute idiot.

He keeps banging on about me defending all brits. It's just he who hates them all. Especially Fury for making Wlad look like a tool in the ring.

Comment

I believe what I read from official releases from the UKAD and their policies.

Clearly you do not. Dumbo, lol.

“UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed or a respondent chooses to put the information into the public domain,” said spokeswoman Sophie Ashcroft This is to protect the rights and privacy of all involved and to ensure that a case is not subjected to unnecessary prejudice. “It is important to note that an anti-doping rule violation is only deemed to have been committed once the legal process, including any appeals, has been completed. At that point, details of a violation will be made available on the UKAD website.”

You know for a guy who claims to be a journalist I expected more from you to source the facts first. Then again I never expected you to be a journalist worth his salt after what I've read from your posts previously on here.

Do yourself a favour and drop the journalist act, lol.
                  You post a standard response and think you've solved anything? Wow, Walter Kronkite, you are amazing.

You should hook up with Sherlock Holmes and you'd be an unstoppable force of investigation.

Comment

• Comment

• How many days has it been since this story was published? and nothing but vague comments from the Fury camp? considering how he loves being the drama queen I cant understand how he would pass up an opportunity to slam the 'Jew Mafia' as he so eloquently puts it.

Comment

Working...
                      X