Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    AJ had his mouth open in the 3rd fighting at a snails pace with Breazelle.

AJ may be a quick starter but he is a slow lumbering fighter compared to Wilder.
    AJ might or might not gas out but Wilder is also not fast paced guy.. Wilder should start early and has to be balanced when he throws his shots because he is easily off balance when he misses.. As I said before the first person to land a good right hand will dictate the fight..

Comment

yes i have something to say:

It looks like marketing to me.

He already has a fight with Bumrreola, why call someone else?
      I think AJ wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        AJ had his mouth open in the 3rd round fighting a guy that did nothing.

The only thing slow-as.s Joshua breaks in half are the boards under the ring when Wilder baptizes him.
        Lol what the hell you talking about ...wilder is reckless and wide open, his balance is all over the show and he's one punch pony fighter...can't put punches together and has trouble with molina,dauphas and spiilka ...joshua never even broke sweat beating breazeale and if wilder mans up and fights joshua...joshua will brutalise him and spaghetti legs will be uncontious for 2 minutes.....styles and boxing skill wise joshua is miles above wilder and he's only had half of wilders fights lol....be careful for what you wish for son and it's not gonna end well for wilder bank on that

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Ducked Povetkin? Please. The WBC postponed the fight. You can't be called a duck when your opponent tests positive for a banned substance and your scheduled fight is called off. Besides Wilder has been calling out Klitchko for a couple of years now. There is no reason to believe he isn't interested in big fights.
          He didn't test positive though because it was under the allowed limit at that time. The fight should have gone ahead immediately but someone messed up, and it looks like Wilder's team pushed hard for that. WBC is who postponed it but we know the sanctioning bodies answer to the power brokers, and that's Haymon and Wilder.

Comment

No way no how do they put Joshua in the ring with Wilder right now. He's articulate, attractive, a marketing dream and they're going to milk this cash cow. Wilder is too risky right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Lol what the hell you talking about ...wilder is reckless and wide open, his balance is all over the show and he's one punch pony fighter...can't put punches together and has trouble with molina,dauphas and spiilka ...joshua never even broke sweat beating breazeale and if wilder mans up and fights joshua...joshua will brutalise him and spaghetti legs will be uncontious for 2 minutes.....styles and boxing skill wise joshua is miles above wilder and he's only had half of wilders fights lol....be careful for what you wish for son and it's not gonna end well for wilder bank on that
              AJ is slow and wide open.

Wilder puts punches together better than slow as.s Joshua.

Dude's stamina sucks...he had his mouth open early in the fight against a punching bag.

Wilder will destroy Joshua....just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                AJ might or might not gas out but Wilder is also not fast paced guy.. Wilder should start early and has to be balanced when he throws his shots because he is easily off balance when he misses.. As I said before the first person to land a good right hand will dictate the fight..
                Wilder sets the fastest pace at heavy.

Comment

I like this. Deontay is promoting himself. I favor him in the fight. Joshua is easy to hit

Comment

There is really no reason to dislike Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      There is really no reason to dislike Wilder.
                      He's so dreamy.

Comment

Working...
                      X