Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder aint got boxing skills? You dont medal in the Olympics without skillz kiddo. Wilder does look crude at times but when he decides to box he can box beautifully...as he showed in the Stirverne and Duhop fights....He most certainly has the better speed and punch for punch power than Josh...and has beaten the better opposition. Josh will have big problems with Wilder's speed of foot and will be walked into a huge Wilder punch....

Wilder also has the far better stamina and mental toughness....Hearns aint going no where near Wilder for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
      Yeah? Guess what, Wilder's chin is more sturdy. It would only take one right and Joshua will collapse
      Don't talk ****.....35 fights and he's being beaten by spilka till that come from behind right hand.....Joshua will break him in half and want to wager with me ?

Comment

Let Joshua first do his mandatory in the fall. That way Wilder can go after a couple more cans after Arreola, make a few more bucks before his final big payday when Joshua brutally KOs him by round 3.

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        His KO Power is something special. All he has to do is touch you with a right hand and pretty much your on the ground damn near having a seizure. No matter how overmatched he might be, i know its heavyweight, but especially Wilder, HE ONLY NEEDS ONE SHOT!
        He's a clumsy oaf who would have an infinitesimal chance of catching the much more skilled Joshua.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        If Wilder is not punching hard why has only one of his opponents gone the distance? Also, you have no way of proving "Any heavyweight would have knocked out Spilzka with that punch." His sparring partners have confirmed that his power is real (including David Haye). I'll take their word over some spectator who doesn't have to feel his punches.
        Surprised you not only didn't know, yet you doubled down and asked again. Geez bub, it's easy to KO cans... and about the only non-can he fought so far has been Stiverne.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        Yeah let's go man Just come to Tuscaloosa and take the small money and we on!
        Get real. Joshua would be a fool to come to the states when he fills the O2 now and makes a huge pile of cashish... every time. And don't even start with that 'oh but he could make some U.S. fans'. That and a dollar two fifty gets him a cup of coffee. No, Wilder has to grow a set and fight him in London or I guarantee it won't ever happen.
        Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 06-27-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

This would be a very fast paced fight ending within 4 rnds ,i dont believe Joshua is going to take chances with such a puncher and try and end it quickly . Joshua by k.o .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-27-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Wilder will handle Joshua. I like both guys but that stiff mechanical style of Joshua will make him easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Don't talk ****.....35 fights and he's being beaten by spilka till that come from behind right hand.....Joshua will break him in half and want to wager with me ?
              Yes. Bet all your points you ****. If Joshua wins I'll give you 5 quint

Comment

Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
                Yes. Bet all your points you ****. If Joshua wins I'll give you 5 quint
                . Bet me real money you f@ckin inbred goon....none of this silly forum pointsi want you to lose hard cash so your always wince when you see the plunger post...better start saving you pocket money from MA & PA...man up goon

Comment

I think any half-decent counter-puncher would trouble Wilder. He leaves himself WIDE open when he punches.

Comment

Oh ****. This needs to happen next. This is THE fight of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X