Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

If Anthony Joshua is looking for a unification this coming fall, there is an offer on the table. On Saturday night, Joshua pounded out a seventh round knockout of previously undefeated Dominic Breazeale.

[Click Here To Read More]

hell yea..lets go
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 06-26-2016, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Yeah let's go man

Just come to Tuscaloosa and take the small money and we on!

Comment

Yes! Do that fight next, after Arreola.

We could end the year knowing who the young, rising star of the heavyweight division truly is. The winner will have the WBC and IBF belts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Yes! Do that fight next, after Arreola.

We could end the year knowing who the young, rising star of the heavyweight division truly is. The winner will have the WBC and IBF belts.
          I think that young 30 year old stud wilder is the future

Comment

I like your Confidence Deontay .

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              I think that young 30 year old stud wilder is the future
              Hi Earl Hickey.

If you knew anything about heavyweight boxing you would be familiar with the fact that historically heavys seem to peak at a later age than other divisions.

Joshua should jump on this opportunity and come on over. If he can win it will help him make a splash in the American market and start to gain a following here.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                I like your Confidence Deontay .
                i actually think wilder matches up very well with joshua

Comment

The simple answer is that Wilder-Joshua, in even a year's time, is twice as big a fight as it is now, growing even bigger as the time goes by.

It still being boxing, the path is always fraught with potential stumbles, but the path forward is pretty clear for both guys, imo:

Wilder: Arreola, WBC mandatory, Fury/Klitschko 2 winner, WBA mandatory (4 fights)

Joshua: Parker, US debut fight, Haye/Briggs winner, Chisora/Price/Whyte II (4 fights)

Come Fall 2017, you've got the fever to the point that Wilder-Joshua would then be for the unified/undisputed heavyweight championship of the world and the interest would be such that you could either stage the fight at Wembley in the UK (Sky Box Office/Showtime) or T-Mobile Arena/Barclays Center in the US (SHOPPV/Sky Box Office) and both fighters would walk away with a killing on the fight.

Comment

You'll get 200 mfkers making a 20 page thread bashing Deontay for taking a keep busy fight with Areola but the guy calls out Joshua for a fight THIS YEAR and none of them have anything to say.

Come on guys, this is your chance to show a little integrity.

Comment

Working...
                    X