Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Why Wait? Let's Fight Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking fight to say the least.. Get it on..
    First one to land a good right hand controls the rest of the fight for sure.. Wilder has to start landing early this time & not take his time like he did against Spzilkas & Molinas.. AJ is a quick starter too, he sees the 1st round through to come back strong from the 2nd..

Comment

America is gonna rock this UK bum

Comment

They can make the fight next or build it like showtime wanted and make it next year, either way it would be a great match up.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Yeah, although i'd consider them more than potential stumbles. I don't think Wilder can beat Wlad or Fury, i think they would have a very easy night.

And if Haye is anywhere close to what he was, his movement will give the big stiff AJ nightmares. His feet look like they're wading through quicksand.
          -I've yet to be impressed with anything I've seen from the almost 36-year old David Haye since his comeback (being 6'3/78"/220lbs also won't serve him well dealing with the 6'6/82"/240lb former Olympic gold medalist with the solid lead jab); I don't see how the less explosive David Haye 1)wades through Joshua's onslaght or 2) gets inside of range to have the chance to even land anything.

-I think Wladimir Klitschko is past it, and Fury's style doesn't seem to work all that well when faced with an explosive opponent who can fire back on him (Steve Cunningham was giving Fury hell until dealing with that extra 50lbs leaning on him wore him out). How is Fury going to handle a heavyweight as light on his feet as he is, a fighter with a far bigger punch than he has shown to have, and a fighter well within two stones of him (negating the bulk of those leaning tactics).

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            -I've yet to be impressed with anything I've seen from the almost 36-year old David Haye since his comeback (being 6'3/78"/220lbs also won't serve him well dealing with the 6'6/82"/240lb former Olympic gold medalist with the solid lead jab); I don't see how the less explosive David Haye 1)wades through Joshua's onslaght or 2) gets inside of range to have the chance to even land anything.

-I think Wladimir Klitschko is past it, and Fury's style doesn't seem to work all that well when faced with an explosive opponent who can fire back on him (Steve Cunningham was giving Fury hell until dealing with that extra 50lbs leaning on him wore him out). How is Fury going to handle a heavyweight as light on his feet as he is, a fighter with a far bigger punch than he has shown to have, and a fighter well within two stones of him (negating the bulk of those leaning tactics).
            Haye is powerful. He beats most guys.

Joshua isn't perfect. If Haye can control Joshua it's all over..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Cracking fight to say the least.. Get it on..
              First one to land a good right hand controls the rest of the fight for sure.. Wilder has to start landing early this time & not take his time like he did against Spzilkas & Molinas.. AJ is a quick starter too, he sees the 1st round through to come back strong from the 2nd..
              AJ had his mouth open in the 3rd fighting at a snails pace with Breazelle.

AJ may be a quick starter but he is a slow lumbering fighter compared to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                AJ had his mouth open in the 3rd fighting at a snails pace with Breazelle.

AJ may be a quick starter but he is a slow lumbering fighter compared to Wilder.
                Eh not as slow as you make it seem.

Wilder's stamina is only slightly better IMO, and that's because he has much less muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  Don't talk ****.....35 fights and he's being beaten by spilka till that come from behind right hand.....Joshua will break him in half and want to wager with me ?
                  AJ had his mouth open in the 3rd round fighting a guy that did nothing.

The only thing slow-as.s Joshua breaks in half are the boards under the ring when Wilder baptizes him.

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
                    Eh not as slow as you make it seem.

Wilder's stamina is only slightly better IMO, and that's because he has much less muscle
                    Wilder's stamina advantage is far more than slight...it's huge.

AJ didn't look much faster than Breazelle.

Comment

joshua would do a job on wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X