No announcement yet.

The myth of Thurman's power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The myth of Thurman's power

Can we all put this to bed now? I told you all, if Thurman can't stop a middle aged, european level fighter ,he hasn't got world beating power. Porter literally walked through Thurman's punches after round 2 or 3 when he did get somewhat stunned. That was it.

That midget Broner hurt Porter worse.

Thurman ain't got world level power.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Can we all put this to bed now? I told you all, if Thurman can't stop a middle aged, european level fighter ,he hasn't got world beating power. Porter literally walked through Thurman's punches after round 2 or 3 when he did get somewhat stunned. That was it.

Broner fought a weight drain Porter

Comment

Put Keith in a weak division and he'd have gaudy KO numbers.

Comment

Like I've said all along. Lil Timmeh Bradley would mop the floor with every single welter that PBC/Hymen has and he doesn't have any power at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Put Keith in a weak division and he'd have gaudy KO numbers.
          Keith couldn't KO a middle aged, european level opponent...so your point is what?

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Like I've said all along. Lil Timmeh Bradley would mop the floor with every single welter that PBC/Hymen has and he doesn't have any power at all.
          Bradley beats everyone bar possibly Brook and Khan, mainly due to their styles.

Thurman/Porter and soon Spence, will be fighting in the B leagues.

I hope Khan beats Garcia for the WBC belt and can defend against Bradley without all the showtime hindrance.

Comment

Keith couldn't KO a middle aged, european level opponent...so your point is what?

Bradley beats everyone bar possibly Brook and Khan, mainly due to their styles.

Thurman/Porter and soon Spence, will be fighting in the B leagues.

I hope Khan beats Garcia for the WBC belt and can defend against Bradley without all the showtime hindrance.
            I made my point fella'.
            Put Keith in a dead division and he looks like the 2nd coming.

Bundu is tough and awkward...he's never beens stopped...nor has Porter.

So Brook and Khan(Brits) are the only ones to escape the wrath of lil Timmeh

Stop the nationalistic trolling.

Comment

Thurman has enough power to knock out Brook and obviously Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                Thurman has enough power to knock out Brook and obviously Khan.
                Shhhhhhh

Don't say that in this thread...insecure little guys are trying to sleep.

Comment

I think the long held belief that Thurman has dynamite in those hands can now be shown to be a myth.

As he has moved up in quality he has found that he (like most other top WW guys) cannot knock guys over when he feels like it.

He impressed me with his counter punching last night, and he found holes in Porters offense and exploited them.

I think lately he was trying to build the 'one time' legacy by headhunting too much...He has adapted and improved against a very tough fighter in Porter, he deserves credit for that.

Comment

He has enough power. It's not a weakness and that's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                    X