Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ("No contest" included)...
    NC included? Whatcha mean?

To me the fight starting on November 19 = I win. W, KO, NC, DQ or ND don't matter.

Comment

• WTH?????

i thought he was signed on to fight kovalev????

another freaking tune up????

look at all the great legendary fighters of the past, when they moved up,

THEY FOUGHT THE BEST.

Duran, Pacquiao, Armstrong, Robinson, Oscar, Camacho, Arguello, they went right in with the sharks.

but ward?

Nope, needs multple tune ups just to fight in a division that he was an amateur in vs absolutely horrible competition.

and he calls himself the son of god????

more like son of a b*tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        WTH?????

THEY FOUGHT THE BEST.

Duran, Pacquiao, Armstrong, Robinson, Oscar, Camacho, Arguello, they went right in with the sharks.

but ward?

Nope, needs multple tune ups just to fight in a division that he was an amateur in vs absolutely horrible competition.

he fighting kovalev in November his contract with hbo was two fight then kovalev the same as Kovalev two fights then Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Also, please refrain from comparing that no name Cuban to Froch and even Dawson.
          I think Barrera has a lot of potential, the thing is Andre Ward makes even great boxers of Froch caliber look like bums, and he did the same thing to Barrera

Why I can't compare Barrera to Dawson? Matter of fact, I think that comparing Dawson to Barrera is a kind of an insult to Barrera. Dawson is the biggest joke I've seen in boxing, I wouldn't even refrain from comparing him to all bums, cab drivers, bartenders and pizza delivering guys in pro boxing

For me the scalp of young and hungry undefeated prospect with solid amateur career and strong punch like Barrera has higher value than scalp of some beaten guy who's known for his mental instability and glass jaw. At least Barrera went full distance with Ward like a man and he wasn't begging the referee to stop the fight like Dawson. There's no question that Barrera/Ward was more competitive fight than Ward/Dawson.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          A supposed p4p top 10 guy shouldn't be fighting prospects.
          You want the boxer to fight top names after such a long time of inactivity? That wouldn't be fair to him and that wouldn't be fair to other boxers in the division. He was supposed to prove that he deserves fighting top names in a new weight class by beating a good prospect and that's exactly what he did
          Last edited by g27region; 06-22-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Both Cleverly and Brand are crap.

Both Ward and Kov had their tune ups and neither were injured. The fight is good to go so why as a fan do you defend more tune ups?
            I'm not defending anything.

Both Ward and Kovalev have one more fight before facing one another.

Just don't be mad at Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              WTH?????

THEY FOUGHT THE BEST.

but ward?

Kovalev is fighting not fight Ward next..he has another fight before Ward.

Why aren't you angry at him??

Huh Vato??

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                so you admit that your comment is racist huh? figures.
                Damn son! You changed that AV real quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Damn son! You changed that AV real quick.
                  had that avi for a week or more now... thurman is fighting saturday and I always change my avi fight week to the boxer im supporting.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    had that avi for a week or more now... thurman is fighting saturday and I always change my avi fight week to the boxer im supporting.

Bruh! Just take a knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Kovalev is fighting not fight Ward next..he has another fight before Ward.

Why aren't you angry at him??

Huh Vato??
                      because we know kovalev is russian and he dont give a fck.

he's not the one prolonging the situation.

its ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X