No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward vs. Alexander Brand, August 6th at Oracle Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    If Kovalev wasnt guaranteed to be next i'd **** all over this damn fight. Not sure how fighting a 39 year old super middleweight will help prepare him for Kovalev tho
    I wouldn't care if he was fighting a damn infant. I want the least chance of a spoiler to the Ward-Kovalev fight happening.

Comment

you just hyped him up for Manny Pacquiao doe....which is it?
      Pacquiao took that "0". The fact that he was a champion at the division lower weight where Pac was fighting and it counts as a tune up. That just tells me how fucking great Pacquiao was.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        LOOOOOL Alexander who?

Ward has, in the last 4 years fought some latino no name SMW, an English journeyman who wasn't even a light heavy, some no experience Cuban and now this? The **** is going on.

I thin I preferred the Son of **** fighting drained light heavies to this mess.
        Pfp # 1 doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Pacquiao took that "0". The fact that he was a champion at the division lower weight where Pac was fighting and it counts as a tune up. That just tells me how fucking great Pacquiao was.
          So how great is Spence

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            The Rodriguez fight was in 2013. Has nothing to do with the 3 fight deal with HBO leading up to the fight with Kovalev.
            So which fights exactly make ward pfp#1?

Comment

So how great is Spence
              He's fucking awesome. I hope he goes far and doesn't pull a 4 tune up bullshit like Ward when he's at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                you said that no one is saying **** because ward is black.

when you mention about ward being black, you are talking about his SKIN COLOR you ****in dunce.

THATS RACISM. WHEN YOU BRING UP THE COLOR OF SOMEONES SKIN TO COMPARE OR MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT.

God damn you are an ignorant ******.
                That's bullshit. If what you say is correct, then anybody who says that whites get treated better by the police in America is a racist, because they are bringing up skin colour to compare or make comments about it.

Floyd said that GGG and Kovalev get preferential treatmen from HBO because they are white. So Floyd is racist too, according to your definition.

Jeez man, think before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  That's bullshit. If what you say is correct, then anybody who says that whites get treated better by the police in America is a racist, because they are bringing up skin colour to compare or make comments about it.

Floyd said that GGG and Kovalev get preferential treatmen from HBO because they are white. So Floyd is racist too, according to your definition.

Jeez man, think before you post.
                  C-O-N-T-E-X-T

go back and read what he wrote... page 2 post 14

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    I guess the whole world is racist. I bet your ass will be laughing at the next comedian that says a racist joke.

And like I have been saying, you can't be claiming to be a fucking saint when you yourself are breaking many forum rules. You're just like the rest of us.

now go cry a river you racist bastard.

Comment

well its a stay busy safe fight then he fights the BEAST next no issues here

Comment

Working...
                      X