Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that say GGG needs to move up are...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Trust me, I'm not worked up about anything to do with GGG.

Ask the thread starter that question.
    That guy does that whenever he starts getting really pissed. In fact, it's the "go to" for two of the hardcore Golovkin apologists here. They run out of argument and resort to weird personal implications. Kinda boring, debate-wise, but fun to see them squirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      lol, I can always tell when you're getting unnerved because you start saying things like "emotional" about a statement that is clearly not (it's called a "tell", and is a giveaway that you're feeling upset).

I have consistently picked GGG to beat Canelo at MW. You're out of ammo but go ahead and get in the last word because you have some weird fixation on that.
      Ok I stand corrected on you pick. But back in reality there's no comparison between Canelo vs Ggg and Ggg vs Ward. You really wish there was and sometimes feebly try making a case for it (hence emotional) but it's not in the ballpark so just won't work

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Ok I stand corrected on you pick. But back in reality there's no comparison between Canelo vs Ggg and Ggg vs Ward. You really wish there was and sometimes feebly try making a case for it (hence emotional) but it's not in the ballpark so just won't work
        If anything Lil G-Ward is worse. Lil G was willing to fight others at 168, i don't see Canelo doing that at 160 do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
          If anything Lil G-Ward is worse. Lil G was willing to fight others at 168, i don't see Canelo doing that at 160 do you?
          Canelo is lineal MW champ. He better be willing to fight 160ers, jeeze. Dumb point from all angles

Comment

Canelo is lineal MW champ. He better be willing to fight 160ers, jeeze. Dumb point from all angles
            Lil G fans still trying to hide behind titles as an excuse. Lil G ducked Ward. Canelo isn't willing to fight at 160 for anyone, not the case with Lil G it was Ward he didn't want to fight at 168.

Comment

Lol, another ggg thread with bando getting intellectually gang ****d.

Comment

Lil G fans still trying to hide behind titles as an excuse. Lil G ducked Ward. Canelo isn't willing to fight at 160 for anyone, not the case with Lil G it was Ward he didn't want to fight at 168.
                Canelo just forfeited his belt and became boxings laughing stock, dummy. Ggg makes full weight concession for a siders. It's boxing, you heard of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Lol, another ggg thread with bando getting intellectually gang ****d.
                  Is that your alt? Not a strong effort.

Comment

Canelo just forfeited his belt and became boxings laughing stock, dummy. Ggg makes full weight concession for a siders. It's boxing, you heard of it?
                    So now we're back to risk reward. Ward was too much of a risk to fight, so Lil G ducked him. That's still a duck.

BTW is Ramirez an A sider?

Comment

So now we're back to risk reward. Ward was too much of a risk to fight, so Lil G ducked him. That's still a duck.

BTW is Ramirez an A sider?
                      No, none of these SMw guys are A siders but Ggg has unified 3 belts and emasculated Canelo so he may be looking to move up soon. Ramirez is a nice start, has some momentum, brings a built in fanbase, promoter that's already acted in good faith unlike some BET clowns

Comment

Working...
                      X