Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hayemaker! View Post
    Since Mayweather and Marciano are now tied at #1 in history at 49-0 for the most wins of any undefeated champions, their names will forever be intertwined. But, eventually, there can only be one true #1 (in terms of record).

Once and for All: Who in your opinion had the greater 49-0?

Mayweather best wins: Manny Pacquiao, Oscar Dela Hoya, Canelo, Miguel Cotto.

Marciano best wins: Joe Louis, Archie Moore, Ezzard Charles, Jersie Joe Walcott.

Serious discussion only, no insults or trolling.
    mayweather beat overall better competition, fought more champion, more title defenses, flat out more talented and also more dominant.

the polls will reflect preference more than who was actually a better fighter and its clearly Floyd.

Comment

• Mayweather was a superior boxer, no doubt about it.
      Marciano a superior fighter, and always exciting!

In the days when a live gate meant a successful show Mayweather could never perform as he did in the welter division, he was simply put boring!

Marciano's limits actually enabled him to become an exciting fighter because he had to press and attack to win.

One technical on the defense the other an offensive force to deal with.

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        Lou Cipher he ran away in Feburary and now this guy appears
        these guys who hate on floyd got more alts than a few....its crazy...now they are ggg fans who used to be pac fans lol

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          these guys who hate on floyd got more alts than a few....its crazy...now they are ggg fans who used to be pac fans lol
          They have alts years old waiting for threads like this to post in. Sad ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            ive been on this site off and on since 2010 and its pathetic......bro I am literally past -12,000 in rep because of the same 10 posters with multiple alts who send red just cause I thought Mayweather was going to win their fight, he did and that he was the best of his generation, he is.

some people cant handle the truth and its usually the people with multiple alts and weak positions on topics

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              It is clearly Lou Cipher He was even logging in to his old account last night same time this account was posting ..he just doesnt post under the old account anymore....dude is pathetic..he posts the exact same pictures he had on his old account

Comment

• even floyd fans make excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                  even floyd fans make excuses
                  Floyd fans are the biggest crybabies in the sport!!!!! Run out of ideas and they make excuses and throw around blind accusations!! "LOU CIPHER" lol i have literally never heard that term in my life.

Marciano was a real man KOing bigger legends like Archie Moore, Joe Louis, and Ezzard Charles at heavyweight!!!!! Floyd had to drain big men down to CATCHWEIGHTS and dragged little guys up to cheat the on the scales!!!!!!

IT'S NOT EVEN COMPARABLE AND REAL BOXING FANS KNOW IT!!!

Marciano>>>>>> mayweather.

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if the Floyd fans have several alt accounts it would be the only way anyone realistically could have this poll as close as this.

Evidence has been provided between both men, Floyds earlier years were the more impressive than his later years that is why Rocky is greater than him.
                  Man they want us to believe that desperate Fraud Jr. Fans like Larry and Isaac Boy don't have alts? Their very lives depend on Fraud Jr LMAO.

This thread has destroyed everything these f1omos thought they knew about life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
                  Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Floyd is sooo exciting to watch man !!! He goes toe to toe. He never runs away. He is a warrior. Oh wait that's not Floyd, I meant ROCKY!
                    So y'all mad that Floyd actually has skills, talent, multiple styles, and multiple strategies he can implement whenever he steps in the ring. His versatility alone is why he is greater than Marciano and any other fighter! Thanks for recognizing that!
                    Last edited by Code Red; 05-31-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      Lou Cipher you gave yourself aways posting the exact same pics you have on your profile pictures and have in your sigs..are you to ashamed to post on your other account son?
                      Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      It is clearly Lou Cipher He was even logging in to his old account last night same time this account was posting ..he just doesnt post under the old account anymore....dude is pathetic..he posts the exact same pictures he had on his old account
                      HAHAHAHA oh my God you Floydits are so desperate it's hilarious! Lou Cipher? Who the FK is that? your desperation level is over 9000 larryboy!!

I'm not "Lou Cipher" or whoever the fk that is, never heard that name in my life!
                      Do my pictures hurt your feelings Larryboy? It shows your god Fraud Jr in his true sniveling form!!!!!

Face it Larry!!!! Your God Fraud Jr is a Catchweight Banned- IV Cheating self-proclaimed coward!!!!! He has been exposed in this thread! He will never carry Marciano's jockstrap!

Marciano KO'ing Bigger legends with no Catchweights >>>> Fraud's whole catchweight IV overweight sucker-punching career!!!!
                      Last edited by Avenge Myself; 05-31-2016, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X