Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Marciano: Who was Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Off course he does. A real Atg knows how to win and win big. He'll flatten Froid like a peace of turd on the road.

Cheers!
    How would PAC do against Marciano? Would PAC also get flattened like a turd?

Comment

No one is mad here bud. We are just in this thread to seperate real ATGs like the Rock from real cherry pickers. They just don't belong in the same league that's all. Don't be angry now.
      So you honestly are trying to argue that Floyd is not an ATG? Now after saying something as ****** as that do you expect anyone should take your opinion seriously? Basically you willing to LIE and PRETEND in order to support your agenda!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Wrong thread bud. Learn to read, but to answer your question. If both warriors are the same size p4p. Pac wins it. Pac is more dynamic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Yeah Pac even more than Floyd cuz he's an agresive move foward fighter and size and power matters Floyd would do better than Manny in there.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Spoon23;16754901]Wrong thread bud. Learn to read, but to answer your question. If both warriors are the same size p4p. Pac wins it. Pac is more dynamic.[/QUOTE

Pact@rded for life! Poor spoon23! The pain remains til this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
              So you honestly are trying to argue that Floyd is not an ATG? Now after saying something as ****** as that do you expect anyone should take your opinion seriously? Basically you willing to LIE and PRETEND in order to support your agenda!
              Not in my book his not.

Cherry picking is not associated with real ATGs. ATGs are real warriors who put the heart and grit on their sleeves when they fight.

They don't need to water down their accomplishments by:

Saying and doing this kind off things:

Rocky didn't need IVS, Vegas judges, rigged compubox, USADA, Nsac, Bayless on his side to KTFO of the opposition

750ml IVS, "Health Comes First" "I'm a Rich Coward" "He must leave Arum" "He must Join TMT" "40M and No PPVs" "I'm going on Vacation" a father calling his son, 'you're fighting scared son'

CW, cherry picking, removing opponents preferred gloves TWICE!

Not making weight against Marquez who was a light weight ballooning to welterweight to fight him, then paying Marquez off for going over the limit of the stipulated agreed weight to fight unfairly.

SUCKER PUNCHING Ortiz, Gatti, Mosley, .....

Floyd choosing to fight who he wanted with the advantages that he wanted and also used it to avoid some fighters or wait it out until the fighter was not the same fighter anymore.

6 year wait to make Manny Pacquiao happen
              38 year old Mosley who was obviously past his best
              Oscar Dela Hoya coming off his worst run of form in his entire career losing to Hopkins and getting a massive gift against Felix Sturm
              Puts up a poll between Khan and Maidana, Khan wins the poll but fights Maidana instead
              Last fight against Andre Berto a guy who is shot to pieces as his last cherry pick for now lol
              Conor for 50 and will harp to the world if he beats him it's a legit boxing win lol
              Weight drained Canelo Alvarez to 152.

Floyd can do whatever he wanted to but then when it comes to these type of discussions, it needs to be included.

Now, if you ask me real ATGs don't water down their opponents. They fight like real warriors that they are and win with blood, guts, glory and skill. That to me is a mark of a legend. Floyd doesn't belong in that league. Never will.

Floyd doesn't belong with those who fought like men. Floyd belongs in a ballroom.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• imagine Marciano in the marketing era....

Comment

Not in my book his not.

Cheery picking is not associated with real ATGs. ATGs are real warriors who put the heart and grit on their sleeves when they fight.

They don't need to water down their accomplishments by:

Saying and doing this kind off things:

750ml IVS, "Health Comes First" "I'm a Rich Coward" "He must leave Arum" "He must Join TMT" "40M and No PPVs" "I'm going on Vacation" a father calling his son, 'you're fighting scared son'

CW, cherry picking, removing opponents preferred gloves TWICE!

Not making weight against Marquez who was a light weight ballooning to welterweight to fight him, then paying Marquez off for going over the limit of the stipulated agreed weight to fight unfairly.

SUCKER PUNCHING Ortiz, Gatti, Mosley, .....

Floyd choosing to fight who he wanted with the advantages that he wanted and also used it to avoid some fighters or wait it out until the fighter was not the same fighter anymore.

6 year wait to make Manny Pacquiao happen
                  38 year old Mosley who was obviously past his best
                  Oscar Dela Hoya coming off his worst run of form in his entire career losing to Hopkins and getting a massive gift against Felix Sturm
                  Puts up a poll between Khan and Maidana, Khan wins the poll but fights Maidana instead
                  Last fight against Andre Berto a guy who is shot to pieces as his last cherry pick for now lol
                  Conor for 50 and will harp to the world if he beats him it's a legit boxing win lol
                  Weight drained Canelo Alvarez to 152.

Floyd can do whatever he wanted to but then when it comes to these type of discussions, it needs to be included.

Now, if you ask me real ATGs don't water down their opponents. They fight like real warriors that they are and win with blood, guts, glory and skill. That to me is a mark of a legend. Floyd doesn't belong in that league. Never will.

Floyd doesn't belong with those who fought like men. Floyd belongs in a ballroom.

Thanks for proving YDKSAB, you a casual fan on a boxing forum, if you dont acknowledge that Floyd is among the best fighters we've ever seen in this sport then you are a fool...a person whose arguments are based on emotion not logic, you a child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Thanks for proving YDKSAB, you a casual fan on a boxing forum, if you dont acknowledge that Floyd is among the best fighters we've ever seen in this sport then you are a fool...a person whose arguments are based on emotion not logic, you a child.
                    I gave you facts and I don't know shyit right...

Behold the gold plated chicken feet in all its glory!

And the chicken trophy award for the best hugger in the game goes to..

Floyd Mayweather! Applause! Applause! Applause!

Floyd: I dedicate this award to all who have supported my chicken ways. Without you I won't be here to receive this chicken feet award. I'm truly blessed. I'm a true ATG Believe me I am!

If I was a Dog I'll be a poodle!!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-31-2016, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I gave you facts and I don't shyit right...
                      Get Ali out your Avatar you dont know **** about boxing! You dont deserve to have his image associated with you in any shape or form

Comment

Working...
                      X