No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard: I Told Mayweather I Would Have Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    He's doesn't have the nerve to man up and say who wins..but he knows and like a gutless fool just wing come clean....he's already lost the argument about CANELO and him saying he won't get stripped by the WBC and they would never strip a mexican ...he's the A side bla bla...spoon he's probably the biggest fool on this forum by far....everybody says it about him and it's ABOUTFCKNTIME he was kicked off this forum for being such a mongchat....but ignore him is better now...he's lost the BATLLE to us and there's no point replying back to him....case closed

I never said any such thing, you dopey, lying, pac-stain.

Link..... or go play in traffic, foolio !

And btw, two ******s giving each other a reach-around should be against the rules

Let the record show..... that plunger clown is a spoon-level poster LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Lol he is now back to his angry ranting.. Such class this kid is.. All bark and no bite. Smh

And he has the nerve to say I have less credibility than him when my rep is twice his lol

The guy is a complete idiot. As you've mentioned. Let's veer away from his stupidity.

# it's about FUVKIN time someone tells him to pick who among the 2 would beat who in this thread. He seems to forget it's already 35 pages long all he does is whine like a pussay lol

EVERYONE knows that you are nothing but a silly pacstain

A silly pacstain who does video " investigations " to prove that Pac won.

Posters don't laugh with you kid, they laugh AT you LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by JStill Unbiased View Post
        Tough, Ray has the physical tools, but Floyd is unquestionably the more skilled fighter. Leaonard was a dog at 147, I think Floyd's the greatest of all time to fight at 130. Close call, but on paper Floyd's the more complete guy.

True, but Leonard has GREAT intangibles.

That fight is harder to pick than a broken nose.

NOBODY has done anything but speculate/guess, especially the tards.

I truly believe it would come down to how the styles mesh on the night.

As we have seen many times in the past, the things that often work well for a fighter, don't seem to be quite as effective against a particular opponent..... and there are valid arguments for both..... it would likely come down to adjustments/intangibles, and they can be affected by little things that a fighter does or peculiarities with his style.

Sometimes it doesn't come down to much, and often it is nearly impossible to pick.

Over the last few years I have gone back-n-forth with those guys, I likely favor Leonard slightly today, but not sure about tomorrow.

Regarding the others, I think that Mayweather likely beats Duran and likely loses to Hearns, for obvious reasons/style..... but Leonard/Mayweather is harder to pick than a broken nose.

There is a name for ANYONE who has picked a winner with any degree of certainty..... " dumb money ".

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I never said any such thing, you dopey, lying, pac-stain.

Link..... or go play in traffic, foolio !

And btw, two ******s giving each other a reach-around should be against the rules

Let the record show..... that plunger clown is a spoon-level poster LMAO
          I'll pray with Floyd to save your sorry ass soul for losing insight of the real essence of this thread. You have fallen far below. You need help.

No worries mate, me and Floyd will pray that you come out from ******ation.

Pray we must! It's aboutfkntime we cast the evil out of you hahahahahaha

Comment

EVERYONE knows that you are nothing but a silly pacstain

A silly pacstain who does video " investigations " to prove that Pac won.

Posters don't laugh with you kid, they laugh AT you LMAO
            Sure, I made people laugh intentionally, but when serious boxing topics are brought out. I've flattened NSBs wannabee boxings fans like a piece of turd time in time again. Took you awhile to reply to us. Its about damn fuvkntime you maned up.

That said, it's too late. As me and plunger realized it's a waste off time talking sense into you late in the game.

So we pray.. Pray we must. That you may finally find peace from all your hoodrat cursing. Pray we must.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-02-2016, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I'll pray with Floyd to save your sorry ass soul for losing insight of the real essence of this thread. You have fallen far below. You need help.

No worries mate, me and Floyd will pray that you come out from ******ation.

Pray we must! It's aboutfkntime we cast the evil out of you hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Sure, I made people laugh intentionally, but when serious boxing topics are brought out. I've flattened NSBs wannabee boxings fans like a piece of turd time in time again. Took you awhile to reply to us. Its about damn fuvkntime you maned up.

That said, it's too late. As me and plunger realized it's a waste off time talking sense into you late in the game.

So we pray.. Pray we must. That you may finally find peace from all your hoodrat cursing. Pray we must.

A-fkn-men to that

Do another video investigation bro, there's nothing on TV.

Comment

A-fkn-men to that

Do another video investigation bro, there's nothing on TV.
                Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

I've been welcoming in this thread replying to your nonsense babble and this is what I get? SMH

Stay off the drugs man.

# my epic thread is over 90k viewers. One of the all time great threads in NSB like the SRL of this world.

# drug free world my friend. Drug free world

Comment

Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat??

I've been welcoming in this thread replying to your nonsense babble and this is what I get? SMH

Stay off the drugs man.

# my epic thread is over 90k viewers. One of the all time great threads in NSB like the SRL of this world.

# drug free world my friend. Drug free world

Nah, you are the exact same silly pacstain you were when you first joined.

Nothing has changed.

Now, more people laugh at you, that is all

Do a video investigation bro, about Leonard/Mayweather.....

..... the world needs it ^^

Comment

• Floyd was at his best at 130 lbs where he had the best physical attributes combined with his tremendous skills, if he would've stayed there he would've finished with 80%+ KOs against world class fighters, same for Leonard at 147, so a fight between the absolute best version of Floyd and Leonard is not possible due to the difference in natural size.

I believe however that Floyd was the more complete, more consistent fighter of the 2 regardless off who would win if they fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X