Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard: I Told Mayweather I Would Have Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard: I Told Mayweather I Would Have Beat Him

Hall of Famer 'Sugar' Ray Leonard, who captured five divisional titles, is confident that he would have beaten Floyd Mayweather Jr. - if the two of them had met in the same era.

[Click Here To Read More]

i bet that conversation was pretty funny. 2 of the most confident fighters of all time

Comment

Would've been an interesting matchup considering Leonard's size advantage, but I think Floyd is too cerebral for Sugar and could outbox him.

Comment

What a disrespectful piece of shtt. Floyd outboxes him in any era at least 8-4 maybe 10-2

Comment

From pillar to post he would.

Comment

It would be a helluva a fight! Leaning towards sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              What a disrespectful piece of shtt. Floyd outboxes him in any era at least 8-4 maybe 10-2
              Dude are u high from sniffing Floyd's jock? Sugar ray beats him 8-4 if not knock him out. Do u forget the hand speed and underrated power sugar ray possessed. He beat arguably the best p4p fighter at that time in Marvin Hagler. Wake up dude.

Comment

And also fought everyone in his era and in their prime. Duran, hearns, hagler etc.

Comment

I don't think that was disrespectful, it's Leonard opinion.

Every fighter is confident of thinking they can beat each other and such.

Comment

Would be a close fight imo. 115-113 type fight

Comment

Working...
                    X