Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard: I Told Mayweather I Would Have Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Hahaha fk off asshat? wtf is that??

Anyway, this thread is about SRL fl0mo. Since you know both fighters Very well I suggest you choose among the 2 who beats who majority of the time if they fought 100x. Since it is what this thread is all about. You've said so many nonsense useless replies and have nothing to substantiate your ridiculous dimwitted statements here and still not a clear vote after 34 pages lmao

So who wins fl0mo? You know boxing right? It's a simple question, stop being a fickle minded Girly girl.

# trying to pitch Pac to fight GGG shows how much of a halfwit boxing fan you are. 8 divisions bud is a already a milestone. Think about it. Smarten up kid.

I suggest you STFU pacstain.

That is all !

I used to read your dumb whiney pac-****, so I am already aware that you will never have enough credibility for me to address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      Floyd had no way of keeping Leonard off him...

What an absolute clueless moron !

Comment

Floyds has no way of keeping leonard off him...I will state it again so this time you understand it.....mayweather had no more balance than what leonard did and you can only maintain or keep our balance when your fighting a guy that you have natural advantages over and that's foot speed and hand speed and a fighter equals you or can beat you in those two departments then your balance will be affected. ( Maidana ,guerrero,ortiz,Oscar,canelo,berto were all slow footed fighters ) and the fighters that leonard defeated in his weltwerweight fights were far more a handful to figure out than a guerrero or maidana, for his first time ever floyd would of been facing someone with natural advanatge over him in reach and natural size....more power, quicker puncher especially in combinations, better work rate , the ability to box or brawl , better finisher , better competition all beaten when they were at there prime ....leonard never weight drained thomas hearns like mayweather he did with canelo ...we can also pretty much say thomas hearns would have knocked Canelo senseless ...most of the posters on this forum are pretty much in agreement that leonard was to much for him at weltwerweight except maybe 4 or 5 bongos who keep harping on his about his defence even though he only boxed over the hill lightweights or come forward one dimensional Latinos because those fighters he had advantages over ....with leonard he had litteraly no advanatges ....As I said advanatges over speed, height, reach, power, great finisher , superior work rate and could box all brawl....what's floyds advanatges ..ohhh wait a minute it's defence and his shoulder roll....you've already seen a 39 year old almost have him out on the floor in mosley , yo es de. Little zab judah drop him and out box him for 6 rounds , you've seen Oscar lose a split decision to him becaue he stopped using his jab and he was 34 , you've seen maidana beat him up in the first fight and was lucky to escape with a win and complain about a bit of blood in his eyes ..as I said a prime sugar ray leonard would break floyd down by the 10th or 11th round and going by this thread 9 out 10 think the same ..shoulder roll and defence my a$$ lol

What an utter moron LMAO

Stick to cleaning toilets you silly pacstain LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          yea, you owned him own this little gem.

aren't casual fans the dumbest ****s LMAO

plunger knows that he is clueless, but he just can't help it

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I suggest you STFU pacstain.

That is all !

I used to read your dumb whiney pac-****, so I am already aware that you will never have enough credibility for me to address.
            Ur addressing him now you dumb kiwi sheep shagger lol ...my god your mother should have swallowed you or wiped u on a curtain...

Comment

Ur addressing him now you dumb kiwi sheep shagger lol ...my god your mother should have swallowed you or wiped u on a curtain...
              Lol he is now back to his angry ranting.. Such class this kid is.. All bark and no bite. Smh

And he has the nerve to say I have less credibility than him when my rep is twice his lol

The guy is a complete idiot. As you've mentioned. Let's veer away from his stupidity.

# it's about FUVKIN time someone tells him to pick who among the 2 would beat who in this thread. He seems to forget it's already 35 pages long all he does is whine like a pussay lol
              Last edited by Spoon23; 06-01-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Lol he is now back to his angry ranting.. Such class this kid is.. All bark and no bite. Smh

And he has the nerve to say I have less credibility than him when my rep is twice his lol

The guy is a complete idiot. As you've mentioned. Let's veer away from his stupidity.

# it's about FUVKIN time someone tells him to pick who among the 2 would beat who in this thread. He seems to forget it's already 35 pages long all he does is whine like a pussay lol
                He's doesn't have the nerve to man up and say who wins..but he knows and like a gutless fool just wing come clean....he's already lost the argument about CANELO and him saying he won't get stripped by the WBC and they would never strip a mexican ...he's the A side bla bla...spoon he's probably the biggest fool on this forum by far....everybody says it about him and it's ABOUTFCKNTIME he was kicked off this forum for being such a mongchat....but ignore him is better now...he's lost the BATLLE to us and there's no point replying back to him....case closed

Comment

• Tough, Ray has the physical tools, but Floyd is unquestionably the more skilled fighter. Leaonard was a dog at 147, I think Floyd's the greatest of all time to fight at 130. Close call, but on paper Floyd's the more complete guy.

Comment

He's doesn't have the nerve to man up and say who wins..but he knows and like a gutless fool just wing come clean....he's already lost the argument about CANELO and him saying he won't get stripped by the WBC and they would never strip a mexican ...he's the A side bla bla...spoon he's probably the biggest fool on this forum by far....everybody says it about him and it's ABOUTFCKNTIME he was kicked off this forum for being such a mongchat....but ignore him is better now...he's lost the BATLLE to us and there's no point replying back to him....case closed
                    Yeah, it's about FUVKIN time he gets thrown out of this forum for his stupidity, but you are right, by doing so we'll be stooping down to his insect level. Let's just allow him to live like a pest that he is. It's fun owning him over and over after all hahaha

Cheers!

# yeah total ownage in that Canelo argument. Aboutfuvkntime just wiped his mangina with that one.

# SRL ALL DAY
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 06-02-2016, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• SRL would beat TBE.

Comment

Working...
                      X