No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Interested in Canelo Fight - But NO Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tozo View Post
    I've got news for you Lemieux will KO Canyello by no later than the 1st round.
    Why stop there? Why not say within 2 seconds??? Or I know??? As soon as they touch gloves Canelo falls down? Or he too scared to even come out of the dressing room???

This is why your considered a JOKE

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      They are both over-rated as fk, and yet you silly casual fans actually think that those guys are top fighters. Sucks to be you LMAO

#powahdoeLMAO
      Why are some GGG fans so FKN ******??? Some clown said Lemuix would KO Canelo EASILY! POS probably NEVER even seen Lemuix fight before GGG. I know I haven't. But went back and saw some of his fights and he's really not that good. Granted he's gotten much better with GB putting some money in his training but he still has some VERY bad habits.

He has crappy head movement and feet. He squares up too much and takes flush hits. He's a straight stalking head hunter who when hurt keeps coming forward.

I hope they DO fight! So I can take some of these clowns to school...my PERSONAL favorite though is Oscar watched these guys every fight like Bob does even when NOONE is even watching. You think for one second he would give up a meal ticket if he thought Lemuix even stood a chance??? Now that's fkn FUNNy!!!

Comment

Can'tNelo will ko lemule. Gggs leftovers bro

Comment

Pretty sure Canelo is afraid to face a legit MW, even if it's GGG leftover.

He will probably get into a ring with the small old totally harmless Puerto Rican Diva Cotto. Both fit perfectly together, both pretenders, cowards and Divas.

Comment

Lemieux can barely make 160... But if canelo is serious in facing GGG he should take him on in september... then make the GGG fight in may 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

He will probably get into a ring with the small old totally harmless Puerto Rican Diva Cotto. Both fit perfectly together, both pretenders, cowards and Divas.
              Didn't Cotto KTFO of one of GGG best opponents?? I'm pretty sure you don't know sht about boxing. And get your panties bunched up when you hear GGG. I know his opponents are Zeus when they fight GGG and he just DESTROYS those GODS! Lol your dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

And BI@tch don't EVER talk about a FOR sure HOFamer like that again. You POS. Stick to sucking Dominic's Wades did.

This is why MOST ppl can't STAND FKN GGG fans. Call HOFamers cans and then brag about Geale, wade, Stevens of the world...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  And BI@tch don't EVER talk about a FOR sure HOFamer like that again. You POS. Stick to sucking Dominic's Wades did.

This is why MOST ppl can't STAND FKN GGG fans. Call HOFamers cans and then brag about Geale, wade, Stevens of the world...
                  yeah....ATG son, lol.

Comment

I actually see all the Lemieux / Saunders / Jacobs / Canelo match-ups as pretty intriguing though Canelo will have to be taken out of that picture if he won't fight at 160 because I'm sure as I can be that neither Lemieux or Jacobs can make 155 - Saunders I ain't so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                      As usual for Canelo backers: always mention the money first. Money comes after sport...you don't make the fights the fans want, you don't get paid the money you want...simple. Let me ask you: you think Canelo is going to retire now since he has more money then he'll ever need? The money comparison only works when dividing the purse...it doesn't mean a damn thing when you're talking about the sport...when you're talking about the fight.

I already addressed your disbelief that GBP would go after Lemieux before BJS or Jacobs. But I'll re-dress it now just for you. Lemieux is an in-house fighter...the easiest fight to make, & it would be a fight at 160 to help Canelo acclimate to the division...easiest & most sound back-up plan available to him. It will be harder to negotiate & co-promote with the other 2, especially considering Jacobs is a Haymon fighter. GGG is more likely to get a Jacobs bout than Canelo.

You & other GGG critics can't ever get off that argument that GGG's resume is not good...yet, turn around & say that a credible fighter like Canelo shouldn't fight GGG...WHAT?!...that makes zero sense. If you think GGG is a hype job, shouldn't you be the first to say that Canelo should take the fight at 160 & then whoop him? You can't keep using double standards & not get called out on it. Yet, I'm going to continue to call it how it is, & you will probably continue to troll everyone...have fun with that, sadist

Nope, you said this.....

" Canelo is in the same boat as GGG...only his situation is worse "

So, I explained exactly why his situation is not worse.....

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Will writing that post really help you sleep better tonight ?

This is gonna break your heart, but here goes.....

Canelo has already made enough money to set him up for life..... he is a 25yo STAR who has already made more money than Golovkin will EVER make, PERIOD!

He could fight Beefy Smith in the UK, rematch Cotto, he can fight boo-boo, J-Rock, the Charlo's..... but the very best opponent of all..... Kell Brook, who would love nothing more than the chance to upstage Khan.

He could also fight Saunders/Jacobs, and is far more likely to fight those guys than Golovkin is..... they will BOTH take a much bigger payday and a less-risky fight rather than fight Golovkin.

Canelo is a young star with the whole world in front of him,
                      and yet Golovkin is old, and has literally NO world-level fights on the horizon..... so yea, it is amusing to see you try to spin the opposite LMAO

Did you think that creating a golovtard alt was going to be easy work ?

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
                      You & other GGG critics can't ever get off that argument that GGG's resume is not good...yet, turn around & say that a credible fighter like Canelo shouldn't fight GGG.

Nope, I never said anything like that.

I got no problem with that fight.

I just don't get why you guys are under the illusion that the middleweights Saunders/Jacobs, and the JMW Canelo..... all have to fall in line for Golovkin.

How the hell do you work that one out ?

Why is Golovkin's career their problem, or mine ?

So, Martinez and Cotto stiffed him, so what ?

Golovkin should be willing to negotiate with the little red kid..... especially after talking all that smack about "154-168", and the well-publicized "A-side" situation with Ward..... but extra-especially after being willing to consider a catchweight for Mayweather, Cotto, and Brook.

Now that Canelo has dropped the belt, there really aren't any reasons (excuses) why the fight shouldn't happen..... good for canelo, but aboutfkntime.

Comment

Working...
                      X