No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Interested in Canelo Fight - But NO Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
    You completely missed the point. What I'm saying is that all those guys you said were overrated are not actually overrated...they are rated exactly where they should be. They got that rating according to their hard work & moving up the rankings. It always gets me wondering: who do you actually think isn't overrated?...because you spew so much hate it's ridiculous, LOL.

Nope, read that whole post again.

I did not over-rate those guys, I knew exactly what was up..... YOU casual-fans did.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I didn't run around saying that Pac was the GOAT, and that he would beat Duran/Robinson/Mayweather EASY!

I am not comparing an untested middleweight to Hagler and Monzon LMAO

I did not run around stating that Matthyse was this ATG killer.

Those guys were NOT over-rated by me, they were over-rated by you guys LMAO

You got it twisted there buddy.

#powahdoe

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Bull****, grow up..... the issue is black n white.

Either you have double-standards, or you don't.

manny-weight and gennady-weight, are exactly the same as canelo-weight....... unless you happen to be a dishonest clown who is madly in love with manny/gennady.

Grow up !
      The issue is not black & white...keep on living in that world if you want to. If you cannot agree that a catch weight was specifically invented for two fighters from different weight classes to meet in the middle, then you are the one who is lost as a boxing fan. I'm not as naive as you to think that CW's are that plain & simple.

LOL. Fine. You hate all CW's, right? CW's should be banned from boxing, right? But if a fight is made under a catch weight, will you watch it? I thought you hated CW's!? You can't watch that fight or even comment on it because it's a ****** CW fight, right? That stance is basically going to cut you off from ever having to talk about fighters who use CW's, right? You hate it, so why talk about it, right? I mean, this is your hard stance, right?...CW's are ******? Therefore, wouldn't that disqualify you from ever needing to talk about CW's & their fighters since we can announce right now you hate CW's & be done with the matter?

HEY EVERYONE, Aboutfkntime HATES CATCH WEIGHTS!

That's quite a pickle for you, troll. You want to talk in black & white. My opinion is more gray. Have fun negotiating that philosophical route. Lol. Quite the conundrum for you, troll...

Comment

Nope, read that whole post again.

I did not over-rate those guys, I knew exactly what was up..... YOU casual-fans did.
        Once again, no one here even knows who you consider good. It would appear, through all the threads that I've seen you comment on, that you think everyone isn't any good. Even though a fighter is a top-10 guy in his division, still overrated? "My name is Aboutfkntime. What boxer you talking about? Oh, he's overrated. Eveyrone is overrated except my favorite boxers. All of you should shut up when I talk!" That's you. That's how you sound to the rest of us.

Comment

The issue is not black & white...keep on living in that world if you want to. If you cannot agree that a catch weight was specifically invented for two fighters from different weight classes to meet in the middle, then you are the one who is lost as a boxing fan. I'm not as naive as you to think that CW's are that plain & simple.

LOL. Fine. You hate all CW's, right? CW's should be banned from boxing, right? But if a fight is made under a catch weight, will you watch it? I thought you hated CW's!? You can't watch that fight or even comment on it because it's a ****** CW fight, right? That stance is basically going to cut you off from ever having to talk about fighters who use CW's, right? You hate it, so why talk about it, right? I mean, this is your hard stance, right?...CW's are ******? Therefore, wouldn't that disqualify you from ever needing to talk about CW's & their fighters since we can announce right now you hate CW's & be done with the matter?

HEY EVERYONE, Aboutfkntime HATES CATCH WEIGHTS!

That's quite a pickle for you, troll. You want to talk in black & white. My opinion is more gray. Have fun negotiating that philosophical route. Lol. Quite the conundrum for you, troll...

The issue IS black or white.

And you either have double-standards, or you don't.

You clearly do, so the only question remaining is why ?

Kid, grow up and get over your creepy man-love.

The fact that you felt the need to create a Captain-Save-A-Hoe alt to defend your girlfriend is pathetic.

The posters who defend manny-weight and gennady-weight, while bashing canelo-weight..... are fkn ******ed.

Comment

Once again, no one here even knows who you consider good. It would appear, through all the threads that I've seen you comment on, that you think everyone isn't any good. Even though a fighter is a top-10 guy in his division, still overrated? "My name is Aboutfkntime. What boxer you talking about? Oh, he's overrated. Eveyrone is overrated except my favorite boxers. All of you should shut up when I talk!" That's you. That's how you sound to the rest of us.

Nah, you're talking ****.

I mentioned 3 guys, and ALL either were, or still are..... over-rated.

Not my problem that you don't know much about boxing.

Comment

The fact that you felt the need to create a Captain-Save-A-Hoe alt to defend your girlfriend is pathetic.

The posters who defend manny-weight and gennady-weight, while bashing canelo-weight..... are fkn ******ed.
              No it isn't. Continue to live in a world of black & white, troll...because all the other colors are just going to pass you by.

Comment

Nah, you're talking ****.

I mentioned 3 guys, and ALL either were, or still are..... over-rated.

Not my problem that you don't know much about boxing.
                You said Bradley was overrated (top-5 WW)...you said Provodnikov was overrated (top-5 Jr WW)...& you said Mathysse was overrated (top-5 Jr WW). There you go. You think guys are overrated when they're clearly rated right where they should be. Allow me to refine your statement, troll:

"Not my problem I don't know how to rate boxers."

There you go. Now return to the shadows you vile creature of the night!

Comment

• NO catchweight? good luck with that bro.

Comment

wtf is gennadyweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                      wtf is gennadyweight?
                      I think what that troll was trying to say was that GGG's statement of "anybody from 154 to 168" is somehow counted as a CW. If you've seen our conversation, I've thoroughly explained it to him several times but he still fails to see the logic. No use wasting your time with him. Allow me to deal with this troll so you don't have to. Enjoy the boxing, friend...

Comment

Working...
                      X