No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Takes Rematch, Beats Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    We need to bring back the stiff warning and immediate deductions upon the second clinch in boxing. One clinch = warning. Second clinch = Point deduction. Third clinch = another point deduction and warning for DQ. Fourth clinch = automatic DQ. Clinching was used in boxing only when a fighter was hurt/stunned to recover and accept a warning or lose a point to survive being temporarily vulnerable. Now Clinching is basically accepted as defense. I'm sorry Clinching to me is why Wlad, Floyd and Ward are overrated.

Lara ran and clinched too much to give him that win. I had Vanes winning that. Boxing is becoming a joke now, if you run away and clinch you win the round. The aggressor is at a huge disadvantage.

Canelo v. Lara was the perfect example of how boxing is falling off. Lara ran for 12 rounds, and the scorecards were close and Online nerds and some "journalists" said Lara should have won.

I wouldn't fight Lara unless he agrees to fight in a telephone booth, and no Kenny Mayless; in fact, I'd ask for one of those refs who reffed Hatton's fights in the UK if I were Triple G or anyone for that matter. Lara scores more points for clinches and avoiding shots than fighters get for landing shots on his running ass...

UFC > Boxing

goodbye

don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
      Thank Qwikbarton...I'm just a humble fight fan. .....

No, you are a golovtard alt, and so is Qwikbarton..... you are most likely the same person.

fkn asshat !

Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
      ..... Lara hasn't done anything to earn a GGG fight (last 3 opponents were 40-yr-old Zaveck, 36-yr-old Delvin Rodriguez, & 37-year-old Ishe Smith; & now a rematch with Martirosyan that no one wanted...not exactly a challenging road there). And you are right about GGG beating Lara...Lara's style is tailor-made for GGG...most ppl don't realize that. Of course, the only guy out there with a realistic shot at beating him via fight style now fights at 175...well, the only 2 guys who could beat him (1 won't fight him due to their friendship). Definitely the guy who would pose the best challenge right now is Canelo...but Canelo vacated his belt. So, idk what will happen. When the stars are aligned for Canelo with the GGG fight in his grasp & 3 belts on the line, Canelo chose to walk away from that kind of a bout. It's a tough pill to swallow for fight fans.

Most people don't realize the bold, because it's bull****..... you completely made that up LMAO

And why do you alt's make up the dumbest usernames ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
        You are nothing but waste of semen.

I blame his Mom, she should have just swallowed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          No, you are a golovtard alt, and so is Qwikbarton..... you are most likely the same person.

fkn asshat !

Most people don't realize the bold, because it's bull****..... you completely made that up LMAO

And why do you alt's make up the dumbest usernames ?
          You know, most of the time when you respond, you never give any bit of substance to back your argument. That, basically, makes you a troll. You swear constantly, and you always prefer to just insult rather than debate. That is the definition of a troll. That is what you are.

When I said that Lara's style is tailor-made for GGG's style, tell me how I got that wrong. If you prefer to just insult, then go on being a troll. But if I were to pose a question to you, will you run scared? How is Lara's style not tailor-made for GGG's style?

BTW, my favorite boxer is Keith "One Time" Thurman. Get a clue...not everyone is a troll here.

Comment

goodbye

don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out ^^
            ...says the guy with a UFC fighter as his picture...

Comment

You know, most of the time when you respond, you never give any bit of substance to back your argument. That, basically, makes you a troll. You swear constantly, and you always prefer to just insult rather than debate. That is the definition of a troll. That is what you are.

When I said that Lara's style is tailor-made for GGG's style, tell me how I got that wrong. If you prefer to just insult, then go on being a troll. But if I were to pose a question to you, will you run scared? How is Lara's style not tailor-made for GGG's style?

BTW, my favorite boxer is Keith "One Time" Thurman. Get a clue...not everyone is a troll here.

You're right.....

I see you for exactly what you are, and accordingly, will show you no respect at all

Have fun ^^

Comment

You're right.....

I see you for exactly what you are, and accordingly, will show you no respect at all

Have fun ^^
                I guess someone is scurred, lol

Comment

I guess someone is scurred, lol

Will saying that really help you sleep better tonight ?

Will saying that really improve Golovkin's **** resume' ?

This is gonna break your heart, but here goes.....

Canelo has already made enough money to set him up for life..... he is a 25yo STAR who has already made more money than Golovkin will EVER make, PERIOD!

He could fight Beefy Smith in the UK, rematch Cotto, he can fight boo-boo, J-Rock, the Charlo's..... but the very best opponent of all..... Kell Brook, who would love nothing more than the chance to upstage Khan.

He could also fight Saunders/Jacobs, and is far more likely to fight those guys than Golovkin is..... they will BOTH take a much bigger payday and a less-risky fight rather than fight Golovkin.

Canelo is a young star with the whole world in front of him, and yet Golovkin is old, and has literally NO world-level fights on the horizon..... so yea, it is amusing to see you try to spin the opposite LMAO

Did you think that creating a golovtard alt was going to be easy work ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    If you are trying to be an idiot then I have nothing to say but you should have understood that I'm speaking figuratively when I say mathematics... It's a second language to me and I hope I don't need to explain what I actually mean to a possibly native speaker.
                    All GGG has is power, nothing else is special about him when compared to other stars or real hall of famers. No skill/reflex/speed/defense-wise advantage he has. Just makes his opponents cover up on corners or ropes then utilizes his power. Beat nobody (by nobody I mean no stars, you see?) but still you guys hype him up to stars.
                    Golovkin was an outstanding amateur, much better than Lara.

345 wins from 350 contests, Olympic silver, World Championship gold. Nobody compiles an amateur record like that on power alone!

He has added a lot more to his game since turning pro and is one of the most subtly skillful boxers you will ever see.

Comment

Will saying that really help you sleep better tonight ?

Will saying that really improve Golovkin's **** resume' ?

This is gonna break your heart, but here goes.....

Canelo has already made enough money to set him up for life..... he is a 25yo STAR who has already made more money than Golovkin will EVER make, PERIOD!

He could fight Beefy Smith in the UK, rematch Cotto, he can fight boo-boo, J-Rock, the Charlo's..... but the very best opponent of all..... Kell Brook, who would love nothing more than the chance to upstage Khan.

He could also fight Saunders/Jacobs, and is far more likely to fight those guys than Golovkin is..... they will BOTH take a much bigger payday and a less-risky fight rather than fight Golovkin.

Canelo is a young star with the whole world in front of him, and yet Golovkin is old, and has literally NO world-level fights on the horizon..... so yea, it is amusing to see you try to spin the opposite LMAO

Did you think that creating a golovtard alt was going to be easy work ?
                      As usual for Canelo backers: always mention the money first. Money comes after sport...you don't make the fights the fans want, you don't get paid the money you want...simple. Let me ask you: you think Canelo is going to retire now since he has more money then he'll ever need? The money comparison only works when dividing the purse...it doesn't mean a damn thing when you're talking about the sport...when you're talking about the fight.

I already addressed your disbelief that GBP would go after Lemieux before BJS or Jacobs. But I'll re-dress it now just for you. Lemieux is an in-house fighter...the easiest fight to make, & it would be a fight at 160 to help Canelo acclimate to the division...easiest & most sound back-up plan available to him. It will be harder to negotiate & co-promote with the other 2, especially considering Jacobs is a Haymon fighter. GGG is more likely to get a Jacobs bout than Canelo.

You & other GGG critics can't ever get off that argument that GGG's resume is not good...yet, turn around & say that a credible fighter like Canelo shouldn't fight GGG...WHAT?!...that makes zero sense. If you think GGG is a hype job, shouldn't you be the first to say that Canelo should take the fight at 160 & then whoop him? You can't keep using double standards & not get called out on it. Yet, I'm going to continue to call it how it is, & you will probably continue to troll everyone...have fun with that, sadist

Oh look, I can copy & paste my response to 2 different threads too!...but, I must be overrated as a boxing fan huh...even though I did the same thing as you. Weird world you live in...

Comment

Working...
                      X