No announcement yet.

David Haye: What is the point of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy money.

These mugs are paying big money to watch this farce, the place is packed out.

Comment

He has had a long layoff but i think now it's obvious he's still got something left, no matter how bad the opposition is. No point in fighting anymore bad opponents.

If he's serious about wanting to fight for world titles and be at the top, then this should be the last of his poor opposition. Obviously Briggs is next but if you take away the personality aspect of it, he's essentially just fighting a 45 year old man who was at his best 15-20 years ago. He should just fight someone like Jennings, Takam, Pulev etc..next.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        fighting this level of "opposition"?
        I dunno but its focking dire stuff. I'm depresed that so many people have paid to watch this trash. ******s the lot of them.

Comment

He's not making a lot of money right now. It's on free tv ffs. He's getting exposure of 3million+ viewers, so when he does get a joshua fighthe gets PAID.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            fighting this level of "opposition"?
            He is getting himself back in shape, testing out his shoulder, making some money and positioning himself for a big fight next year.

Comment

That wasn't a Boxing match, that was WWE Style Sports entertainment....
              So a guy that 29-0, dropped from jabs that didn't even connect.

What a joke

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Easy money.

These mugs are paying big money to watch this farce, the place is packed out.
                You Britts love paying for this type of crap thats why you dont come out of UK.

Comment

The guy is a human cancer. Just what he does fights a string of bums where he'll get an undeserved title shot and proceed to blame his toe.
                  Even then he has to pay them off to take blatant dives.

Its the equivalent to me beating up a few 70yr old women with hip replacements and getting handed a title shot and people wonder why the sport is in such a state.

Comment

He's not actually getting paid that much he's just fighting no hopers in front of big free to air audiences so he can get lots of exposure and hype a huge money fight with joshua ... he probably had like 3 million plus viewers or something for this which makes it one of the most viewed boxing events of the year ... christ yeah I just said that.

Comment

Con man. Most blatant dives I've seen since Danny Green fought Paul Briggs.

Comment

Working...
                      X