No announcement yet.

David Haye: What is the point of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Joke fight, his oponent tried to take a dive from a jab. If anything Haye looked pretty bad, he was resorting to slapping
    Well he was obviously trying to make the fight last longer. He could have ended the fight probably in the opening minute,its certain he wanted at least 2 rounds.

Comment

Just trying to fight some bums so he can set up a fight with joshua for huge payday.

Comment

British casuals lap it up and he knows it. Knocking over total bums make him look like a beast to them...for some reason he really manages to capture casual minds...real fans know full well what his game is.

Haye is a salesman, not a fighter wanting to secure a legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
          That wasn't a Boxing match, that was WWE Style Sports entertainment....
          So a guy that 29-0, dropped from jabs that didn't even connect.

What a joke
          Nope,if you were to pause the punch at the impact, it clearly shows Haye connects thru the guard and lands on the chin, down he goes.You guys just don't want to acknowledge Haye has serious power at this weight. lol

Comment

Hope Josh Decapitates him

Comment

he the most greediest slut in boxing. he fights the like of audley and tries to make it big. i have no doubt he'll fight shannon at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Con man. Most blatant dives I've seen since Danny Green fought Paul Briggs.

That was worse than what the other posters had described.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  fighting this level of "opposition"?
                  1)knocks off the rust from not fighting for four years
                  2)put your face back in front of the people again
                  3)build up your profile with enough "OMG KOs" so that the pot is really sizable when you fight the next live body.

Joshua vs Haye (which I view as being the near-term payoff, as I see the winner of Fury-Klitschko II either fighting Wilder or making a third fight) is now looking to be a blockbuster fight, regardless of what Haye actually has left.

Comment

The first time Gjergjaj has lost or been stopped!!!

#HayeDay

You're next #LetsGoChamp

Comment

Shameful ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X