Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Ramirez Ridicule Canelo Over Vacating WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
    I don't get why people are trashing Canelo for vacating the WBC title.

He didn't like WBC's deadline, which is understandable
    He wasn't a legit middleweight champion anyway
    He may still fight Golovkin. He never said "I won't fight him"
    Canelo-GGG is a megafight, they don't need to have any belts at stake

What if Canelo doesn't want fo face Golovkin right away? Does he absolutely have to fight him next? He might want to have a fight at the full middleweight limit against a real middleweight contender like Lemieux.
    So, your argument is that the lineal MW champion, Ring title holder, someone who regularly fights at 175+, heavier than GGG, isn't a legit MW champion? You have an odd definition.

You then further argue that Canelo didn't like the rules put in place which he negotiated with the WBC after he fought Cotto, a fight he entered knowing his next fight was GGG? A fight which Golovkin accepted an interim defense for. As you argue, Canelo could have chosen to fight Lemieux at the full MW limit for that fight, but dragged a chinny welterweight - Khan - up from 147, where he'd fought like, once before?

Honestly, take that dick out of your mouth, lay down your crack pipe, get in touch with reality. This is the most obvious duck since Bowe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic pathetic excuses!

If Canelo wanted to fight a middleweight like Lemieoux first then he wouldn't have fought Amir Khan, yeah, there goes that excuse, right out the window.

Don't need to fight for the belt? Don't need deadlines? Lol! Canelo knew the situation even before he fought Cotto, it was explained to him in detail, and was even given a further extention when GGG agreed to take step aside so that he can fight a voluntary before having the mandatory enforced.

You guys are so transparent. Damn! I've seen denial in movies and always thought it was exaggerated, damn, looks like it's even worse in real life. You guys are so deep in denial mode right now.
      I am far from being a Canelo fan. I am just trying to understand the situation and why exactly almost everyone is engaging in a witch-hunt against Canelo.

I've always been critical of Canelo and his new weight division of 155 pounds and I admit he only has himself to blame for the situation he's in right now but I just think fighting Golovkin without having fought a legit middleweight contender first is crazy. Canelo is not the THE middleweight champion as far as I am concerned therefore I don't think he must face Golovkin next.

Comment

Originally posted by doubletake View Post
        http://www.latinone.com/articles/213...-news-2013.htm

No, but that's because the WBC smartened up and didn't try enforcing a mandatory against their money-printing machine. Had they tried forcing the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, Mayweather was ready to throw their belt in the garbage.
        Floyd requesting Olympic Style Drug Testing and Alvarez vacating a title to avoid 3G is not even close to the same thing.

Comment

Team ggg seem real butthurt about losing the opprotunity to fight him at 160 and the pay day by Canelo dropping. Two, other fighters don't pay Canelo's bills; they need him. I'm pretty sure he can go about his business and still get paid regardless so fk it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoahr View Post
            So, your argument is that the lineal MW champion, Ring title holder, someone who regularly fights at 175+, heavier than GGG, isn't a legit MW champion? You have an odd definition.

You then further argue that Canelo didn't like the rules put in place which he negotiated with the WBC after he fought Cotto, a fight he entered knowing his next fight was GGG? A fight which Golovkin accepted an interim defense for. As you argue, Canelo could have chosen to fight Lemieux at the full MW limit for that fight, but dragged a chinny welterweight - Khan - up from 147, where he'd fought like, once before?

Honestly, take that dick out of your mouth, lay down your crack pipe, get in touch with reality. This is the most obvious duck since Bowe.
            Canelo is nothing at 160. Golovkin is the middleweight king. This will be a duck only if Canelo doesn't face him in his next 2-3 fights. By the way, I've heard Canelo usually weighs around 190 pounds on fight night.

Speaking about dicks, what does GGGs taste like?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Canelo is still negotiating to make the fight. He is not "ducking."

All he did was drop the belt so that the WBC deadline wouldn't force him to go to purse bids, in which case he'd have to agree to a 55-45 split. We all know Golovkin hasn't done enough to merit 45% of the purse.

But I don't expect the simpletons on social media to understand that. They would have to think a little deeper about the situation and not be so shallow.
              Lmao, please they could have reached a deal in 2 days if they wanted the fight. The diva ain't ever facing ggg

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                canelo gets credit for fighting fighters at his weight class or below while everybody nit picks every other fighters competition
                I aint givin credit to him... he needs to find his balls and fight someone his size. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  Canelo is nothing at 160. Golovkin is the middleweight king. This will be a duck only if Canelo doesn't face him in his next 2-3 fights. By the way, I've heard Canelo usually weighs around 190 pounds on fight night.

Speaking about dicks, what does GGGs taste like?
                  Canelo is considered, on Bixrec, p4p #1. He has the lineal title, had the WBC belt, and multiple smaller titles. He has fought at MW for his last 5 fights, albeit at 155 and not at the full limit.

Canelo has already negotiated with Golovkin, months ago, to settle when they were fighting. Going into Cotto v Canelo, he knew the arrangement was that Golovkin would be his mandatory with immediate effect. Golovkin graciously allowed an interim defense 'to let him get used to 160'. Canelo fought Khan, not Lemieux or any legit MW.

Canelo is not and never has seriously intended to fight Golovkin. Only a fool thinks any different.

You DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Canelo is still negotiating to make the fight. He is not "ducking."

All he did was drop the belt so that the WBC deadline wouldn't force him to go to purse bids, in which case he'd have to agree to a 55-45 split. We all know Golovkin hasn't done enough to merit 45% of the purse.

But I don't expect the simpletons on social media to understand that. They would have to think a little deeper about the situation and not be so shallow.
                    "Drop the belt so the WBC deadline wouldn't force him"? Canelo AGREED IN WRITING along with his team to follow those rules in order for the Khan fight to take place instead of Golovkin!!It was nothing more than a cowards way of fighting a 140 lb fighter instead of his mandatory MW defense. BIG P**** with red hair, its ok to say, the world is saying it...

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                      Every fighter is ridiculing Canelo. Even ones signed with Golden Boy. But for some reason his fans still think it was a smart move to drop the belt and look like a coward.

More boxers ripping Canelo...

Comment

Working...
                      X