Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Ramirez Ridicule Canelo Over Vacating WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Ramirez Ridicule Canelo Over Vacating WBC Belt

WBC/WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin and WBO super middleweight champion Gilberto Ramirez have taken to the social networks to ridicule Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, who on Wednesday relinquished his WBC middleweight world championship belt but still hopes to arrange a mega-fight with Golovkin, who was the mandatory to the title and now took over as the WBC's champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't they do that BodyGuard poster with GGG in Kovalev arms???

Comment

love it! lol... now this fight should wait until ramirez faces atleast two known guys.. maybe unify so it will be a bigger fight

Comment

Take off that 'Ibo' you'll be O.K.

How long you been a FAN-4? Ten years? ~don't be a "junior", Guy!~

Comment

So far, Canelo's "redemption" is that he hopes to make match. I'm looking at this WANTING TO KNOW what hang-up is in contract!!

Comment

Negotiate nothing. If Canelo was going to fight him he wouldn't have given up the WBC belt. Period

Comment

Every fighter is ridiculing Canelo. Even ones signed with Golden Boy. But for some reason his fans still think it was a smart move to drop the belt and look like a coward.

Comment

I'm smelling a "Canelo be like" thread...

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  Every fighter is ridiculing Canelo. Even ones signed with Golden Boy. But for some reason his fans still think it was a smart move to drop the belt and look like a coward.

Can we get a collection of fighters thoughts on this? So far I've seen Rosado, Lemieux, Ramirez and Saunders.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X