Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Ramirez Ridicule Canelo Over Vacating WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
    ..... look at the numbers....Ward fought in his own home town and he could not put 4000 people in the arena....Ward fought at the Citizens centre and there were only 3000 people.....

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    So you agree with Canelo using that same excuse to not fight GGG?

When will the tards learn to stop peddling Loeffler's weak excuses LMAO

Comment

• Hypekin's next opponent..... ?

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Damn, another one He called him a "Ginger Mexican Coward"

1) lost to Saunders/Eubank
      2) is clearly not world-class
      3) will be " available " throughout the duration of the fight
      4) has little/no chance of winning.....

O'Sullivan sounds perfect, I guess he is next....

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
        No he doesnt have the WBO. However you are right. You can be considered Undisputed champion without the WBO title. However there are some that say that you require all four and the IBO title can be disregarded
        Well obviously the IBO is a fake title.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Can we get a collection of fighters thoughts on this? So far I've seen Rosado, Lemieux, Ramirez and Saunders.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-8SS7sRs0

Ray Boom Boom Mancini "Canelo, why dont you take off the dress! Quit making demands!"

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            That's what I'm saying. People acting like this isn't going to affect him and his popularity. But it will. I think Oscar thought he could make this like May-Pac. But neither one of them had to drop a belt to avoid the other. And fans lined up on one side or the other to defend their fighter. Pacquiao fans didn't that Floyd was afraid of Pac. And Floyd fans didn't really think Pac was afraid of Floyd. And I don't recall fighters coming out against either fighter.

And it's been two days and nobody from Canelo's team or Golden Boy has said anything. Right now the narrative is Canelo is a coward and afraid to fight GGG. The only way they can change that is by fighting GGG. If they still are negotiating right now they aren't in as powerful a position as they were before he dropped the belt. If it were me I would've went full Arum and came out lying to the media "I would've said we offered GGG the fight at 157 but he doesn't want it even though he agreed to fight Rosado at 157. And he wanted a 50/50 split when he only sold 150k PPV's while we sell double that. GGG don't wanna take a risk. Not like the risks Canelo has taken." I woulda assassinated that mans character to save my fighters character Especially not in this era of social media.
            honestly it was such a huge PR blunder that i can only assume it was caused by genuine panic/fear

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Can we get a collection of fighters thoughts on this? So far I've seen Rosado, Lemieux, Ramirez and Saunders.
              https://twitter.com/GalloEstradaOfi/...47751712788480

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                honestly it was such a huge PR blunder that i can only assume it was caused by genuine panic/fear

You really think that there is 0 chance that GBP did that to prevent the purse bid and force a genuine negotiation so that Team Bull**** don't automatically get 45%?

Which sounds more logical?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  You really think that there is 0 chance that GBP did that to prevent the purse bid and force a genuine negotiation so that Team Bull**** don't automatically get 45%?

Which sounds more logical?
                  GBP could have offered 70-30 and already be scheduling the press tour by now.

Face it, they dont want the fight. They never did.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    GBP could have offered 70-30 and already be scheduling the press tour by now.

Face it, they dont want the fight. They never did.

FACT: Loeffler is a manipulative LIAR !

He could have stalled, waited for the 15 day deadline to expire, and forced the purse bid to get Gennady 45%.

And you know it !

You don't trust liars, you stay one step ahead of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      FACT: Loeffler is a manipulative LIAR !

He could have stalled, waited for the 15 day deadline to expire, and forced the purse bid to get Gennady 45%.

And you know it !

You don't trust liars, you stay one step ahead of them.
                      everybody knows if the fight went to bid it was dead. It didnt even get that far. Not even an offer from GBP.

You're in denial

Comment

Working...
                      X