Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Ramirez Ridicule Canelo Over Vacating WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is a joke

Comment

• They expectedly screwed up. Who was in doubt? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I don't agree with you guys at all LMAO

The tards have been screaming for Canelo to drop the belt for months.

Immediately prior to the Cotto fight, Canelo said this..... "I have no interest in middleweight"..... making this entire situation completely absurd.

Canelo also said this..... " all of my future opponents will be at 155 ".

So him dropping that belt is GREAT for the sport, he should never have been sanctioned as an opponent..... him and Cotto could have had their money-fight with no title at stake, it still would have been huge.

Team Hypekin's ONLY excuse was..... " mando doe ".

They have insinuated on multiple occasions, as have the tards (especially HeroBando), that Golovkin will happily fight Canelo at 155 if he drops the belt.

So, waiting...... and yet, all we hear from Laughler are more bull**** excuses.

It appears that Golovkin is about to walk away from yet another world-class opponent..... I have heard of fighters dumping straps before, it is not uncommon..... but very rarely does a supposed top fighter walk away from his biggest possible payday.

Golovkin has effectively picked up another vacant belt, and his resume is still poor..... this will not increase his fanbase, and will likely not affect Canelo's fanbase either.

This will affect Canelo, as much as ducking Ward affected Golovkin.

And btw, if Hypekin is prepared to be a man of his word and step up to the plate..... that fight is still sitting there waiting for him.

When did they walk away? They are still negotiating with Golden Boy in order to make the fight...
        ... but I suspect that K2 wants to make that fight now, not in 1-2 years -- like Ward wanted (remember?)

Comment

• Ha ha ha.... Love the photos.....

Comment

• Dang, Canelo is getting crucified I feel like he is going to have to fight or he won't be able to live it down. I'm actually still hopeful that it might happen in September. More fool me perhaps.
            Last edited by Daddy T; 05-20-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• They jackin my ****. I made this for Kovalev and GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                if you are going to quote dont forget the rest of the quote..canelo also said LOS CINTURONES NO VALEN NADA, LOS CINTURONES VAN A UN LADO HAY QUE PELEAR POR HONOR Y GLORIA....YOU LEFT THAT PART OUT TO YOUR CONVENIENCE...
                Right...

The short version:

"I am terrified..take my belt and my asswhole..."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Fighting top guys who don't bring a lot of money to the table (Oscar advised him not to take the Lara bout) absolutely is a risk.

By comparison look how Team GGG swerved Andre Ward because he didn't make financial sense.
                    ...Ward called out GGG one hour after it was announced that GGG had a contract to fight Lemieux.....this can be checked out for a fact......second of all GGG's team had been trying to come to an agreement for two years with Ward....the problem was first Ward was in trouble with law suits with Goossen...they were suing each other....Goosen won the lawsuit three times.....then Ward signed with Roc Nation....the first thing Roc Nation said was that Ward needed two tune up fights before they would let Ward fight GGG...then Ward fought one fight at 172 pounds....GGG and his team got tired of waiting for Andre Ward to make up his mind what he wanted to do...then look at the numbers....Ward fought in his own home town and he could not put 4000 people in the arena....Ward fought at the Citizens centre and there were only 3000 people....every single word I have put here can be checked out by anybody simply by looking at the transcripts....and if that is not enough for you then here is a video by Tom Loeffler.....either Loeffler is lying or Ward is lying....only problem with that is that the transcripts will back up Loeffler and not Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                      ...Ward called out GGG one hour after it was announced that GGG had a contract to fight Lemieux.....this can be checked out for a fact......second of all GGG's team had been trying to come to an agreement for two years with Ward....the problem was first Ward was in trouble with law suits with Goossen...they were suing each other....Goosen won the lawsuit three times.....then Ward signed with Roc Nation....the first thing Roc Nation said was that Ward needed two tune up fights before they would let Ward fight GGG...then Ward fought one fight at 172 pounds....GGG and his team got tired of waiting for Andre Ward to make up his mind what he wanted to do...then look at the numbers....Ward fought in his own home town and he could not put 4000 people in the arena....Ward fought at the Citizens centre and there were only 3000 people....every single word I have put here can be checked out by anybody simply by looking at the transcripts....and if that is not enough for you then here is a video by Tom Loeffler.....either Loeffler is lying or Ward is lying....only problem with that is that the transcripts will back up Loeffler and not Ward
                      So you agree with Canelo using that same excuse to not fight GGG?

Comment

Working...
                      X