Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! You fall asleep, and something major pops off.

Gonna take a while to catch up on this development.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Lmaooooo don't bother man. The ******ation I've seen from Canelo fans is staggering. These guys are either gay or ******ed. No rational man would suggest what they are.
      that sig

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        that sig
        Lol 1hourrun is the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
          I like the move. He's above the belts. We know who is who belts aside. The fights are what matters, not the wbc collecting its check. Floyd's done the same thing.

Him being "above the belts" directly coincided with him being mandated to fight a guy most people don't think he can beat. He wasn't "above the belts" when he allowed the WBC to collect their sanctioning fees in his last two fights. This was a move inspired by fear and nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Hypekin could have fought..... Ward, Mora, Lara, Canelo, Cotto.

But..... he didn't want to.
            How is it that you follow me around like a dog on every forum.

Canelo is a puss-y, ducked hard on this one, and that b-tch Cotto caught a seizure when he heard GGG's name in his post fight interview. Lara can't get viewers so he brings up GGG's name twice a year when he's fighting a bum on a spike tv PBC card. Ward moved up to light heavyweight and forced a catchweight and is the b side in every fight he ever wants to be in. That bum stays out of the ring because of a contract, sounds like the b-tch he is.

I was surprised to read Ward called out Floyd at 160, but then I realized Ward is the Donald Trump of boxing constantly blaming others for using his name as if Ward wasnt using GGG while hyping up the comeback against Edwin Rodriguez.

Mora is a nobody with losses and a KO to Jacobs. He would be the perfect target for aboutfkntime's hater rants on GGG's weak opposition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
              Him being "above the belts" directly coincided with him being mandated to fight a guy most people don't think he can beat. He wasn't "above the belts" when he allowed the WBC to collect their sanctioning fees in his last two fights. This was a move inspired by fear and nothing else.
              Exactly.

_____

Comment

• So much for all that shhhh popping he did after the Khan fight. Told ya so.

Comment

• Canelo needs to fight at Super Welter,
                  That's it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                    And Canelo finally ducked...

So much for his being "the better option" over Cotto for fans.

I still believe Cotto would've fought GGG. He would've dictated every detail, but he would've fought him.
                    I think so too. Considering cottos size I wouldn't have an issue with him controlling the details. Ggg has a gigantic size advantage over him. Need some equalization.

Canelo doesn't have the size issue. They both weight the same and I believe Canelo is heavier. I'm very disappointed with Canelo if he decides not to fight ggg. Vacating the belt indicates as much.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                      I like the move. He's above the belts. We know who is who belts aside. The fights are what matters, not the wbc collecting its check. Floyd's done the same thing.
                      Problem with your logic is that Canelo is no were near Floyd in any respect. Ultra vets like Floyd, pacquiao and cotto don't need belts. Canelo just rendered himself irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X