Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vacates WBC Title! Says Golovkin Talks Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo vacates WBC title, that will make a nice sig...

Comment

Lmaoooo I already knew this bum would drop the belt now just wait for him to fight david L

Comment

We all know that Canela won't fight GGG. Not sure how long Canelo can keep making 155. Once it becomes difficult for him, he'll demand 157-158 till he cannot make weight anymore. It's BS but he's calling the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          What happened to ill fight him at 160? Guess all that tough talk and adrenaline wore off after the Canelo/Khan post fight conference.
          or maybe team ggg is not being realistic in negotiations knowing the public sentiment is on their side at the moment

Comment

Assume K2 isn't bending on 160 or GBP isn't bending on 155. If they have agreed upon a 157 or 158 middleground I can't even fathom what the mindset or problem is here so I think the problem is the weight which seems like it was a none issue based on Canelo saying he'd fight at 160 its just his team that may not be cool with that.

Comment

coward. this ***** will never fight lil G

Comment

someone should ask Canelo, why the hell did you even fight for the belt last Nov?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  or maybe team ggg is not being realistic in negotiations knowing the public sentiment is on their side at the moment
                  Yes fighting at 160 is so unrealistic for Canelo, the middleweight champ

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    If GGG wants the stardom, he needs to fight on Canelo's terms.
                    Thats the only way now. Canelo is obviously to much of a puzzy to fight him a 160 so GGG should jsut accept a CW and beat his as that way.

Comment

And Canelo finally ducked...

So much for his being "the better option" over Cotto for fans.

I still believe Cotto would've fought GGG. He would've dictated every detail, but he would've fought him.
                      Last edited by SunSpace; 05-18-2016, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X