Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Are you Team Golovkin or Team Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    CatchweightKing cast your vote!

I'm interested in seeing your choice. Does the wall get higher?

The anticipation is killing me.
    I'm pretty neutral right now

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      This is NOT for you think will win the fight, but rather who you side with and are rooting for.

This appears to be the new Mayweather/Pacquiao where people are picking sides and defending them so let's see where this forum stands. There won't be any neutral option in this poll so choose wisely.
      If you had a neutral option, neutral would win. I don't give a damn about either one of them.

Comment

Team Boxing! Just make the fight and may the best man win!

Comment

I am not a fan of either one. If they fight on even terms (meaning that GGG is not allowed to wear gloves that give him an unfair advantage and regardless fo the contracted weight), Alvarez will win, likely by KO.

Comment

Canelo beats GGG. GGG is tailor made for Canelos style. I'm just a fan of boxing.

Don't get caught up in all the drama. It's all strategy to make this super fight. While GGG is good, he's not what everyone make it out to be. It's just part of the strategy for promotion. I'm all for letting it build. When Canelo is done what GGG what then?
            Last edited by StevenAkaProek; 05-09-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              If you had a neutral option, neutral would win. I don't give a damn about either one of them.
              That's why I didn't add that as an option. Same reason I don't add an "undecided" or "too hard to call" option in my RBR fight thread polls. You have to make a concrete decision whether you like it or not.

I guarantee you that on fight night these guys talking about "I'm neutral" or "I'm for boxing" will be rooting for someone to win and hoping the other guy loses.

Comment

team golovkin!!!!

canelo is a fraud hiding behind his 155 catch weight and feasting on much smaller guys. he shows no respect for boxing so I show no respect to him.

Comment

I like Alvarez.

gennady hasn't fought anyone

Comment

Floyd fans love Canelo because him being good makes Floyd look better. Also they love defending a fighter as a business man over a competitor for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      I'll be rooting for Saul but GGG is a gigantic mountain to climb. I hope the fight gets made. Win, lose or draw I'm riding with Alvarez till the wheels fall off homie.
                      Pretty much this. Riding with Canelo. Boxing needs a new young face and I'm hoping he's it. If GGG was 8-10 yrs younger it would be a different story. I favor GGG in this fight but the big wildcard for me is his lack of quality opposition. Who knows how he'll look against a grade A fighter who's style thrives off a guy coming at him.

Both guys have their faults. I don't like Canelo creating this new 155lb weight class but at least he's been consistent since Angulo. Fight should be at 160. GGG on the other hand is willing to move up or down to certain fighters preferable weight (Mayweather 154, Chavez/Froch 168) but not others who are more of threat (Ward 168/Canelo 155).

Comment

Working...
                      X