Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Are you Team Golovkin or Team Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question: Are you Team Golovkin or Team Canelo?

This is NOT for you think will win the fight, but rather who you side with and are rooting for.

This appears to be the new Mayweather/Pacquiao where people are picking sides and defending them so let's see where this forum stands. There won't be any neutral option in this poll so choose wisely.
    Team Golovkin all day
    70.75%
    Team Canelo all day
    29.25%
    Last edited by Nubia; 05-08-2016, 07:42 PM.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    This is NOT for you think will win the fight, but rather who you side with and are rooting for.

This appears to be the new Mayweather/Pacquiao where people are picking sides and defending them so let's see where this forum stands. There won't be any neutral option in this poll so choose wisely.
    The new "floyd/manny" (stupid comarison as that's not the first hyped big fight with fanboys) is Wilder vs Fury.

Canelo is a hype job until he loses, which he will because he's a flawed fighter and Golovkin is not, to anyone, not just GGG.

I know you want this to be some big rivalry, but it only appears that way because Canelo's fans are trying to (still) shove him down people's throats like he is the next big thing, but he isn't, anyone who knows boxing can see his limitations and ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      The new "floyd/manny" (stupid comarison as that's not the first hyped big fight with fanboys) is Wilder vs Fury.

Canelo is a hype job until he loses, which he will because he's a flawed fighter and Golovkin is not, to anyone, not just GGG.

I know you want this to be some big rivalry, but it only appears that way because Canelo's fans are trying to (still) shove him down people's throats like he is the next big thing, but he isn't, anyone who knows boxing can see his limitations and ceiling.
      Fury vs Wilder is big but isn't anywhere near as split down the middle in regards to fanboyism. There are like maybe 5 total Wilder fans here, and this is a boxing forum.

Golovkin vs Canelo is a much, much better fight. Canelo is no hype job, he just keeps beating whoever they put in front of him and you seem irritated by that fact.

Comment

I'm Team Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          I'm Team Boxing.
          Nope, that's not a proper answer.

We all lean towards one side or the other. I don't want to hear none of that "I don't have a dog in this fight" type of stuff. There is no neutral option.

Comment

Team GGG no doubt. Hes going to teach the weight cheater a lesson.

Comment

the new floyd/manny is kovalev vs ward.

team GGG btw

Comment

I'll be rooting for Saul but GGG is a gigantic mountain to climb. I hope the fight gets made. Win, lose or draw I'm riding with Alvarez till the wheels fall off homie.

Comment

A year ago I would have rooted for Canelo, but all the diva **** he has talked since has disappointed me. GGG to teach the kid some manners. That being said, if the fight is at 160 I will give Canelo full credit is he were to somehow win.

Comment

team GGG checking in

Comment

Working...
                    X