Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Are you Team Golovkin or Team Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both but i feel ggg will be too much for canelo

Comment

CatchweightKing cast your vote!

I'm interested in seeing your choice. Does the wall get higher?

The anticipation is killing me.

Comment

I'm a fan of both

for me, this is one of those matches where you're not sure who to root for

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          I'm a fan of both

for me, this is one of those matches where you're not sure who to root for
          I'm sure you'll come to a conclusion closer to the fight date. It happens to the best of us.

Comment

lol fine I'll vote for team GGG, but I reserve to right to feel indifferent about that choice on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              lol fine I'll vote for team GGG, but I reserve to right to feel indifferent about that choice on fight night
              I knew you'd come around.

Now I get to make fun of you when Canelo wins and cite the poll as evidence.

Comment

Team Golovkin All Day

War GGG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  I knew you'd come around.

Now I get to make fun of you when Canelo wins and cite the poll as evidence.

That GIF

Comment

I am genuinely both. I love skilled fighters with talent and ability you don't see often. Canelo and GGG have those things in spades, in their own different ways. I love them both but someone has got to go!

Comment

I like both fighters, but as a fan of the sweet science, in this case I think that Golovkin is extremely underestimated and this will be his opportunity to show that his skills are legitimate. So I have to go with team Golovkin. I do think this is premature though. I'm not yet convinced the fight gets made.

There is a lot of talk about how Golovkin is untested and I think it is a valid point given the opposition he's faced. My contention is that this guy is the real deal and if this fight gets made I think people are going to be shocked at how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X