Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question: Are you Team Golovkin or Team Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is trash compared to Golovkin...

Fight wouldn't be remotely competitive

Comment

I'm team Canelo.

Comment

Team GGG

Alvarez isn't even close to being competitive with Golovkin. It's why Oscar and Canelo himself don't want to make the fight, if it ever does get made i'll be shocked. The disparity in their skills is glaring. Canelo is slow and plods, his footwork is awful. He gasses after 7+ rounds and it's prob because he has to boil all the way down to 155. Rehydrating back up to 174-178 can't be healthy. He'll be shot by the time he's 32. Funny everyone is celebrating Canelo's win: He just beat a welterweight who had to move up 8 lbs plus his chin is made of china! It's such a joke, even beating an old Cotto who was outweighed by 14 lbs. was silly. It won't be long until someone (else) exposes him as a hype job.

Comment

I expect GGG to win but am not particularly invested in either's success.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            This is NOT for you think will win the fight, but rather who you side with and are rooting for.

This appears to be the new Mayweather/Pacquiao where people are picking sides and defending them so let's see where this forum stands. There won't be any neutral option in this poll so choose wisely.
            this is alot like that movie twilight team ****

Comment

Team GGG all the way. Canelo has done nothing to warrant anyone jumping to his side unless you're a Mexican and/or an irrational GGG hater.

Comment

Team boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                  this is alot like that movie twilight team ****
                  Look at it however you want to, I don't care if you're a Twilight fan. Just vote.
                  Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  Team boxing fan
                  Not a proper answer. I bet you weren't saying this when similar polls with Floyd and Pac were made. Choose a side.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Look at it however you want to, I don't care if you're a Twilight fan. Just vote.

Not a proper answer. I bet you weren't saying this when similar polls with Floyd and Pac were made. Choose a side.
                    That's true for me. I cared more about Pac winning than the fight being fun to watch. I don't have a similar opinion on the winner of this fight. I'd be plenty happy with either winning as long as the fight is worth the money I will give up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      That's true for me. I cared more about Pac winning than the fight being fun to watch. I don't have a similar opinion on the winner of this fight. I'd be plenty happy with either winning as long as the fight is worth the money I will give up for it.
                      I'm sure many people have the same principle belief as you. There are some who don't really care too much who wins as long as it happens.

However, a side must be chosen in this instance. This is war. There is no neutral option. Come fight night, you will be in the round by round thread rooting for someone, not both fighters.
                      Last edited by Nubia; 05-08-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X