Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's comeback fight - Who should it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    So Mayweather who has moved up 5 divisions and is 39 needs to fight GGG at 160 because thats where GGG started?? WHAT?????? but GGG doesnt have to move up to fight anyone at all?
    I agree, it should be at 154. That's enough handicap for GGG to make it intriguing

Comment

I'll also take Amir Khan assuming he pulls the miracle and beat Canelo.

Comment

GGG at catchweight

Khan only if he beats Alvarez

Canelo. Only if he beats GGG..........nvmnd.

Manny if he gets a better win

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I agree, it should be at 154. That's enough handicap for GGG to make it intriguing
          Handicap??? why doesnt GGG move UP!!!! and fight a PRIME FIGHTER!!!!!

Comment

I wonder how much would Mayweathet/GGG would sale? The only fight close to Pacquaio/Mayweather numbers

Comment

You want him to move up 2 divisions? A little harsh don't you think?

Comment

Per Floyd and his fans, moving down is much harder than up. Remember Cotto was undefeated cause Pac fought him at a CW. GGG is offering the ultimate concession, a full weight drop vs former lineal, unified, 2x champ. It should be a blockbuster

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Per Floyd and his fans, moving down is much harder than up. Remember Cotto was undefeated cause Pac fought him at a CW. GGG is offering the ultimate concession, a full weight drop vs former lineal, unified, 2x champ. It should be a blockbuster
                  Ya'll have 0 faith in GGG..only reason you jumped to GGG from Manny is because Manny lost to Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    You want him to move up 2 divisions? A little harsh don't you think?
                    168 is one division

Comment

As of me reading this, we have 16 ******s who say GGG at 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X