Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's comeback fight - Who should it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB, I want Mayweather to come back just to show him what real skills are lol...I never been a fan of Floyd, but this will be the only fight I'll be on his side

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
      What has Bumlovkin done to earn a Mayweather fight? He isn't even the champion in his own division...
      He got the most insecure fan base out there, a group of people who worship another man and think his money is theirs, also known as the Floyd faggots (no offence to fans of Floyd, the fighter) shook with his comments about wanting to fight Floyd enough to buy this fight.

You and I know damn well you'd stole the money from your mom's purse, purchase the PPV and put on your TMT hat excited as hell like the little insecure girl that you are.

Last edited by Szef; 05-01-2016, 01:35 PM.

Comment

There's been recent 'bad blood' between them, so we'll end up getting:

1) Mayweather- Broner

Meanwhile, garcia-berto happens. Mayweather beats broner, garcia beats berto. So then we get:

2) mayweather-garcia

Not sure what would happen next, my guess he'd get one more fight that would either be porter or thurman

Comment

Mayweather Canelo II
          Mayweather Pacquiao II

Both are bigger than a Mayweather Bumlovkin fight.
          Without a doubt. It just so happens that these two are also PPV stars. Floyd-Canelo may not be as massive a hit as the first fight as Canelo was thoroughly outclassed, he has no shot at winning at all. With Manny, the shoulder excuse may play well, and he's the lineal welterweight champion. People may still believe he can win.

But Golovkin has fair PPV numbers too. 150k as a first PPV as a Kazakh, who can't speak English, against an unknown and extremely limited opponent, is decent. I can't see Canelo-Lemiuex doing anymore than 300k, and Canelo is supposed to be the future of PPV.

Whats with 'Bumlovkin' ? Can you leave that stuff at the playground where it belongs

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            He got the most insecure fan base out there, a group of people who worship another man and think his money is theirs, also known as the Floyd faggots (no offence to fans of Floyd, the fighter) shook with his comments about wanting to fight Floyd enough to buy this fight.

You and I know damn well you'd stole the money from your mom's purse, purchase the PPV and put on your TMT hat excited as hell like the little insecure girl that you are.
            Ok, fair enough. I'd buy the fight but I'm a hardcore boxing fan and I buy most big PPVs. Why would casuals care about Bumlovkin any more than a Garcia or even a Broner fight?

However, you didn't answer my original question; What has Bumlovkin done to earn a Mayweather fight?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              But Golovkin has fair PPV numbers too.
              Fair PPV numbers? LMAO. 97k PPVs isn't fair. It's abysmal - and that's being kind. Bumlovkin is NOT a PPV draw. There's simply no reason business wise for Mayweather to take this fight.

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Whats with 'Bumlovkin' ? Can you leave that stuff at the playground where it belongs
              He likes fighting BUMs so hence the name...

Comment

Ok, fair enough. I'd buy the fight but I'm a hardcore boxing fan and I buy most big PPVs. Why would casuals care about Bumlovkin any more than a Garcia or even a Broner fight?

However, you didn't answer my original question; What has Bumlovkin done to earn a Mayweather fight?
                I've already answered your question.

Golovkin is on the rise, he has this aura of invincibility going on, he knocks everybody out and would have a legit chance of beating Floyd, unlike Broner or Garcia. The fight would sell itself.

Comment

Anybody but Danny please. that's the easiest fuking fight Mayweather could take. dude should have 2 L's already

Comment

It's going to be Danny Garcia.

Comment

He can make 100 million only against Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X