Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's comeback fight - Who should it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Ya'll have 0 faith in GGG..only reason you jumped to GGG from Manny is because Manny lost to Mayweather
    No, I'm offering to bet all my points on GGG vs Canelo (or forfeit), per your sig. Hell I think he even beats the much better SWW, Floyd, with a full divisional weight drop. Thatd be one of the best wins in ages. But it's no sure thing, let's hope we find out in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      As of me reading this, we have 16 ******s who say GGG at 154.
      GGG is the man, both guys in your sig ducked him shamelessly

Comment

So Mayweather who has moved up 5 divisions and is 39 needs to fight GGG at 160 because thats where GGG started?? WHAT?????? but GGG doesnt have to move up to fight anyone at all?
        Come on Larry don't be so protective of him.

Floyd fighting GGG at 160 is not all that bad for Floyd. We all agree that Floyd is arguable the best of this generation. But in all of his career there hasn't been a fight where Floyd was in true danger, which speaks to how talented he is.

Floyd fighting GGG is not about GGG and him not moving up. It's about Floyd doing something that people think is super risky and dangerous. As a Floyd fan I can recognize his skill. This fight is about Floyds legacy and putting him in the rare air of SRR, Ali and others. IMO this fight is winnable for Floyd but it's super risky too. I think for once he goes in the fight a slight underdog. But as I said he can win if he's on his game. IMO Floyd fighting GGG is his Ali-foreman. Who doesn't want to see Floyd pull off a upset like Ali. I for one think he can and a win like that will put Floyd in a spot in history he can only dream of now.

Come on Larry if Floyd comes back you wouldn't want to see that fight? You'd have to be insane not too.

Comment

168 is one division
          Ward hasn't fought at 168 for like 3 years.

Comment

Garcia fits his profile.

He wont make a move until the khan Canelo fight.

If Canelo wins they'll be no calls for a Khan fight and he can happily come back for a while.

If Khan wins of course hell stay retired probably permanently.

Comment

GGG at 160 or stay the fawk retired

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                GGG is the man, both guys in your sig ducked him shamelessly
                The man of what? Excuses? Ducking? Tell me

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Come on Larry don't be so protective of him.

Floyd fighting GGG at 160 is not all that bad for Floyd. We all agree that Floyd is arguable the best of this generation. But in all of his career there hasn't been a fight where Floyd was in true danger, which speaks to how talented he is.

Floyd fighting GGG is not about GGG and him not moving up. It's about Floyd doing something that people think is super risky and dangerous. As a Floyd fan I can recognize his skill. This fight is about Floyds legacy and putting him in the rare air of SRR, Ali and others. IMO this fight is winnable for Floyd but it's super risky too. I think for once he goes in the fight a slight underdog. But as I said he can win if he's on his game. IMO Floyd fighting GGG is his Ali-foreman. Who doesn't want to see Floyd pull off a upset like Ali. I for one think he can and a win like that will put Floyd in a spot in history he can only dream of now.

Come on Larry if Floyd comes back you wouldn't want to see that fight? You'd have to be insane not too.
                  OF course would it be a fantastic fight at 160. But its not mandatory, nor should we expect it to be taking into massive consideration. Other than a Manny rematch, the welterweight division is so barren of super talent right now. The Mayweather/Manny hangover is still in effect, but I think more people are starting to realise the division isn't great without these two. Theres also no really big fights at 154 for Floyd, so i'm not sure why'd he even contemplate coming back at the present time.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    No, I'm offering to bet all my points on GGG vs Canelo (or forfeit), per your sig. Hell I think he even beats the much better SWW, Floyd, with a full divisional weight drop. Thatd be one of the best wins in ages. But it's no sure thing, let's hope we find out in the ring
                    How about LOOKING UP!!!!! in weight...GGG VS WARD

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      The man of what? Excuses? Ducking? Tell me
                      The man that makes lineal champs stutter in fear, or turn over their belts without a fight

Comment

Working...
                      X