Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's comeback fight - Who should it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG at 160, or Amir Khan.

GGG not at 154. Wtf. Why would anyone want that. GGG has always fought at 160, ever since he turned pro.

And, who the hell wants to see a slow Danny Garcia against Mayweather. We all know what's going to happen in that fight. Same old ***** that we have seen Mayweather do hundreds of times.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post

GGG not at 154. Wtf. Why would anyone want that. GGG has always fought at 160, ever since he turned pro.

And, who the hell wants to see a slow Danny Garcia against Mayweather. We all know what's going to happen in that fight. Same old ***** that we have seen Mayweather do hundreds of times.
      Ggg at 160 wouldn't be fair to lil Floyd, he's moved up many divisions and tops out at 154. It's a mismatch at 160 anyway, the weight drop for Ggg is what makes it interesting

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        Excuses are like azzholes buddy. Face it, the dong down your throat that you call mayweather coasted to "greatness". Nobody likes him or his bewildered fans. Matter of fact i hope he stays retired so nobody has to see another snoozefest farce of a fight
        The Response that I EXPECTED! All Emotional and Lady Like with ZERO Substance

Comment

The Who doesn't matter
          The Price does
          An only if Kahn wins he brings more fan$
          Or Pacquiao rematch post surgery
          Then Garcia vs Thurman / Porter winner too much time has to past for that

Comment

Berto rematch.

Comment

Pac needs to win vs a top guy like Canelo to potentially get a fight with Mayweather imo.

Comment

I doubt he's coming back

Comment

i voted pacquiao, NOT the fight i want to see.
                  but thats who makes sense.
                  realistically, pac still carries a bigger name than anyone else haha

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post

So Mayweather who has moved up 5 divisions and is 39 needs to fight GGG at 160 because thats where GGG started?? WHAT?????? but GGG doesnt have to move up to fight anyone at all?

Comment

GGG, then Manny rematch, then Canelo rematch are the only 3 fights I wanna see in order.

Comment

Working...
                      X