Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Hints at Comeback, Reveals Talks With CBS/SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems obvious he's leaning towards coming back and facing Danny for his 50th win.

Easy 12-0 win for Floyd. Would be nice if he actually made Danny earn it first by beating one of Thurman, Porter, Brook, Bradley, or Spence...but honestly I don't think Danny would beat any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      TBE refers to his self confidence in his fight scope. It's not meant to be taken literally. That's the problem - people get bent out of shape over a marketing slogan.

I can find plenty of evidence that Muhammad Ali wasn't The "World's" Greatest. Especially since he only ever fought in one weight class. It's just a moniker.

Pacquiao rematch makes no sense, Marquez has permanently burned the nightmare of the counter right into Manny's mind. He's going to remain tentative forever. Floyd is WAY faster than Bradley and more than capable of landing that shot at will. Same outcome.

Golovkin fight makes no sense until Golovkin's beaten someone worth a damn. Which means, accept Caneloweight and beat Canelo, or move up temp and beat Ward. Either would nearly guarantee a Floyd fight. If Floyd faced G before G had beaten anyone, and schools him, people will just say "Floyd fought a bum, G hadn't fought anybody..."

Got it, marketing slogan. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
        Seems obvious he's leaning towards coming back and facing Danny for his 50th win.

Easy 12-0 win for Floyd. Would be nice if he actually made Danny earn it first by beating one of Thurman, Porter, Brook, Bradley, or Spence...but honestly I don't think Danny would beat any of them.
        As a Bradley fan, I think Garcia decisions him over 12. Ring IQ.

Comment

these MF calling this POS TBE

Maybe TBDuckE

Comment

As a Bradley fan, I think Garcia decisions him over 12. Ring IQ.
            Ring IQ = ****** hook? He got schooled by Herrera. Peterson was having his way with him for half the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Ring IQ = ****** hook? He got schooled by Herrera. Peterson was having his way with him for half the fight.
              The only thing that really matters is the outcome.

I'm telling you now, again, as a Bradley fan, Garcia/Bradley goes the same way as Garcia/Matthysse. Nobody thought Garcia was beating Lucas either. But Garcia targeted a weak spot and kept at it.

Bradley's still not recovered from the Provodnikov beating or the Chaves facial damage. I don't know that he's mentally recovered from losing to Manny twice - thrice, if you go by public opinion.

Comment

floyd has fake retired 2x from loaded welterweight divisions.

he has ducked

prime antonio margarito
                prime miguel cotto
                prime paul williams
                prime pacquiao
                younger shane

for his last fight he fights a shot to **** andre berto but doesnt fight:

prime kell brook
                prime porter
                prime keith thurman

he doesnt even fight garcia because they knew all along they were saving him for his come back fight.

there's a reason why all of floyd's best names on his resume were all past prime.

Comment

Floyd has trademarked 50

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-50-trademarks

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

BWaHAHaahaHAHaaaHA!!!!

Comment

BWaHAHaahahaHAHaHA!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X