Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Hints at Comeback, Reveals Talks With CBS/SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Again, Skip Bayless logic.

Floyd himself gave Manny rounds 4 and 6. I gave Manny 4 total rounds. You can't win a fight that way dude. Stop focusing on two rounds of activity when the other 8, Manny was either swinging at air or not at all.
    I'm not focusing on just two rounds. There's plenty of rounds where Pacquiao was landing shots. In fact, he landed more shots than Floyd.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Lara's been calling GGG out for what seems like years. Duck.
    Ward called GGG out. Duck.
    Eubank said he'd fight GGG on his terms. Ducked him.
    Just because the fights didn't happen, doesn't mean he's ducking them. Besides, two of those guys you mentioned aren't even in his weight class.

GGG refuses Caneloweight which would literally make him a superstar overnight and put the doubts aside. No, he'd rather face bums and/or a welterweight? Come on man. The dude's not getting any younger.
    You tell me why should Canelo be allowed to keep the middleweight belt and not defend it at middleweight?

If you seriously watch that snip and believe Manny won that fight, you DKSAB, I'm sorry.
    I've seen the whole fight and I know Pacquiao won, no matter what you say. He didn't just land the hardest shots, he landed the MOST shots in that fight. There's even other videos that shows and nobody has been able to disprove them.

Comment

Working...
    X