Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by titan m View Post
    Yeah, you don't make a whole lot of sense so you probably should just leave it there. Same for the other post you quoted me on, you seem to be in troll mode now. Anyway have a good one.

It is clearly obvious that the Golovkin hype machine is in full swing.

He is the most " well-managed " fighter in boxing today.

And that is NOT a compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      You make some good points and it's all so frustrating! Golovkin said he would go down to 154 for Mayweather, maybe just make the sacrifice for Canelo. GGG seems to make 160 very easily and came in at 159 last fight. I guess the only thing in GGG's favour is that Canelo WILL get stripped should he beat Khan and refuse to face GGG at 160. Time will tell.

Yep, it looks like Team Golovkin prefer to walk away from that HUGE payday (Khan got $13mil) and wait for Canelo to be stripped.

And they should strip him, hard luck for Canelo..... but yea, Team Golovkin will never convince me, or anyone else for that matter, that they walked away from that payday/exposure over a principle..... especially when it is clearly obvious that they have no principles.

If they thought they could beat Canelo, they would simply fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Yep, it looks like Team Golovkin prefer to walk away from that HUGE payday (Khan got $13mil) and wait for Canelo to be stripped.

And they should strip him, hard luck for Canelo..... but yea, Team Golovkin will never convince me, or anyone else for that matter, that they walked away from that payday/exposure over a principle..... especially when it is clearly obvious that they have no principles.

What's with Team GGG having no problem winning all these belts by default?

30 years from now when we're looking at "ESPN Boxing Classics", it's going to be fun when they're showing GGG vs Dominic Wade.

When will he take a risk?

Comment

It is clearly obvious that the Golovkin hype machine is in full swing.

He is the most " well-managed " fighter in boxing today.

And that is NOT a compliment.
          Yeah, maybe but I'm just glad he's not holding a super middleweight title and trying to get super middleweights to fight him for it at 161 or some bull**** like that, I wouldn't be a fan if that was the case. Can you imagine supporting something like that?

Comment

Yeah, maybe but I'm just glad he's not holding a super middleweight title and trying to get super middleweights to fight him for it at 161 or some bull**** like that, I wouldn't be a fan if that was the case. Can you imagine supporting something like that?

Nope, that would be rubbish..... that is exactly what Canelo is doing.

But Golovkin did pull that catchweight bull**** with Ward, and he pulled that A-side bull**** with Ward as well..... so lets not pretend that he cares about the integrity of boxing, or about respecting his opponent.

Golovkin is doing the exact same thing as everyone else...... he would do the same thing if he were in Canelo's position, BECAUSE HE WAS, and he did

The ONLY difference is, this time around, Golovkin is on the receiving end, because Canelo is further along with his career than Golovkin is..... so Team Bull**** and their fans wanna change the rules, they no longer think that catchweights are acceptable, and they no longer think that the "A-side" should have any say regarding the terms.

The shoe is on the other foot, that is all that changed.

Comment

But Golovkin did pull that catchweight bull**** with Ward, and he pulled that A-side bull**** with Ward as well..... so lets not pretend that he cares about the integrity of boxing, or about respecting his opponent.

Golovkin is doing the exact same thing as everyone else...... he would do the same thing if he were in Canelo's position, BECAUSE HE WAS, and he did

The ONLY difference is, this time around, Golovkin is on the receiving end, because Canelo is further along with his career than Golovkin is..... so Team Bull**** and their fans wanna change the rules, they no longer think that catchweights are acceptable, and they no longer think that the "A-side" should have any say regarding the terms.

Valid points but why do you only sh it on GGG and not anyone else?

Comment

S***! I would lose 5 pounds for $13 million hey! To be so lucky and be in a position where you would knock back that kind of pay day!

Comment

If you took the time to read another post you quoted me on instead of just replying with some troll type **** about Lovekin, as you put it, you would know how I feel about him asking Ward for a catch weight.

The quick version is he shouldn't have asked Ward for a catch weight while saying he'd go to 168 for Froch because it opens him up for criticism but as far as it being the same as what Canelo is doing, that's just not true.

Canelo holds a belt at 160 that GGG is in line for so he needs to fight or **** off. If he didn't hold the belt then I'd be ok with him asking for a catch weight for GGG. Ward was a division higher than GGG and GGG didn't hold a belt at 168 so meeting in the middle is acceptable if he hadn't said he'd go to 168 for Froch. You really cant defend Canelo , all you do is say "well Golovkin said this or that" deflecting from the bull**** Canelo is pulling.

None of it matters anyway because now GGG has to beat Kovalev to get a shot at Canelo, Out of all the excuses they have to keep Canelo away from GGG, what's your favorite? I think I like the new Kovalev one best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Valid points

Then stop calling me a hater bro. I apologise for getting smart to you yesterday, I get caught up in this **** sometimes.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    but why do you only sh it on GGG and not anyone else?
                    I am providing some balance.

I saw the same ******ed **** happen with Pacquiao for 5 years.

The " I love Gennady " krewe, have TOTALLY **** on..... Martinez, Cotto, Mayweather, Ward, Canelo, and everyone else who got mentioned alongside Golovkin..... and yet, those fighters are ALL better than Golovkin legacy-wise.

I will not sit by and watch my sport disrespected/dissected, simply because a few fanboi's want Golovkin to be considered " great ".

I agree that 3 of the guys mentioned above have ducked Golovkin AT 160, it is about risk/reward and Golovkin is a beast..... but as you admitted, Golovkin is doing THE EXACT SAME THING when it suits him.

And I keep it real bro, always have, always will..... Canelo is a b1tch for fighting at 155..... NOT because of Golovkin, fk him..... because of the way he disrespects his JMW opponents at 154, I mean 155.

I am the way I am about Golovkin, because of the way his fans disrespect the sport and other fighters...... be different if Gennady was attempting to live up to his hype, but those guys have lied incesssently to the media and to the fans.

What they did to Ward is simply WRONG !

Just providing some balance..... the harder they go, the harder I go.

peace ^^

And, apologies once again.

Comment

If you took the time to read another post you quoted me on instead of just replying with some troll type **** about Lovekin, as you put it, you would know how I feel about him asking Ward for a catch weight.

The quick version is he shouldn't have asked Ward for a catch weight while saying he'd go to 168 for Froch because it opens him up for criticism but as far as it being the same as what Canelo is doing, that's just not true.

Canelo holds a belt at 160 that GGG is in line for so he needs to fight or **** off. If he didn't hold the belt then I'd be ok with him asking for a catch weight for GGG. Ward was a division higher than GGG and GGG didn't hold a belt at 168 so meeting in the middle is acceptable if he hadn't said he'd go to 168 for Froch. You really cant defend Canelo , all you do is say "well Golovkin said this or that" deflecting from the bull**** Canelo is pulling.

None of it matters anyway because now GGG has to beat Kovalev to get a shot at Canelo, Out of all the excuses they have to keep Canelo away from GGG, what's your favorite? I think I like the new Kovalev one best.

According to Loeffler, Ward has to beat Kovalev to get a shot at lil'G.

If you remove the technicalities, and that is all the WBC middleweight strap is my friend...... then the situations are nearly identical.

BOTH tried to disadvantage their opponents on the scale (and you don't get to decide that one of those situations is acceptable because there was no title at stake), and BOTH have made a tonne of weak excuses.....

..... just providing some balance man.

Comment

Working...
                      X