Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Has Beaten Nobody, Lower Level Foes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    I don't know how many times I've answered this stupid question.

Canelo's resume is smoke and mirrors, carefully chosen opponents with stacked judges. When he's not dragging up WW. Now to 155, he's fighting guys who have long periods of inactivity.

Even Khan has almost a year off! Dude hasn't been fighting either.

his wins over Trout, Lara, and Cotto are meaningless in this debate, because not one of those fighters stand a chance against GGG. Cotto stutters when GGG name comes up.

Trout, inactive.

Lara, he's accomplished crap. Canelo got to him, Angulo did too. GGG would pulverize him. Very reason Lara isn't calling k2 and is asking for money mney than the market allows for him.

However, Murray, Monroe, Rubio, Rosado, Lemieux. Not of of them would surprise me all that much if they beat Canelo.

So while Canelo has names, it's bogus considering the dude fought Trout after a long period of inactivity--and many think he lost.

He fount Angulo same thing, except the win was clear.

Lara arguably beat Canelo, at least Drawed him.

The reason Canelo is going to duck GGG is clear, because without draining him, he has no chance in hell of beating him.

SIX MW titles are on the line, and no way they should be fought at with no lame as CW.

Canelo is the heavier fighter anyway, he's not giving up no advantages other than strength. We don't have strength divisions.
    You systematically discredited every single win of Canelo's career by saying that he has been privy to a gigantic conspiracy which helps him beat the top guys in his division. LOL... I am not a Canelo fan at all lately but jeez, this is some next level reaching right here.

If you're using all of this "logic" to try and say that GGG has a better resume than Canelo, you're still wrong. Nicely written thesis though.

Comment

• I agree, but that doesn't excuse Canelo for holding the MW belts but only being willing to defend them @ 155.

That is a less than macho move and he'll never live up to his forebears with that kind of feggitry.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        You systematically discredited every single win of Canelo's career by saying that he has been privy to a gigantic conspiracy which helps him beat the top guys in his division. LOL... I am not a Canelo fan at all lately but jeez, this is some next level reaching right here.

Canelo stopped beating guys in his division back in 2013... He fought above 154 since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Canelo stopped beating guys in his division back in 2013... He fought above 154 since then.
          Ok so is making them come up an extra pound a part of the conspiracy? Does it make his opponents less legitimate? Or was this just a small inconsistency that you wanted to point out so you could feel good about your vast knowledge of boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            B-hop just became a canelo-tard who don't know **** about boxing..... just like breadman did yesterday LMAO

Mayweather said the exact same thing, so he can sit in the DKSAB-corner with Hopkins and breadman
            Hey, GGG doesn't have to listen! Don't be like B-Hop who agreed to a catch-weight and then became a superstar! Don't be like Mayweather and go up in weight to beat Oscar, and go on to become the highest paid athlete EVER! Just keep doing what you're doing! Don't fight Ward, don't fight Canelo, just keep fighting Dominic Wade!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
              View Post
              Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Ok so is making them come up an extra pound a part of the conspiracy? Does it make his opponents less legitimate? Or was this just a small inconsistency that you wanted to point out so you could feel good about your vast knowledge of boxing?
              ... you, guys, really think that not following rules makes you some sort of Robin Hoods or "anti-system" heroes, right? The rules are OK only when you get a profit from that but not when you have to comply with them...
              ... As you know there are weight classes in all combat sports and in weight lifting as well... But according to some of you there is no reason for that when they doesn't fit your agenda, right?

Comment

... you, guys, really think that not following rules makes you some sort of Robin Hoods or "anti-system" heroes, right? The rules are OK only when you get a profit from that but not when you have to comply with them...
                ... As you know there are weight classes in all combat sports and in weight lifting as well... But according to some of you there is no reason for that when they doesn't fit your agenda, right?
                Wow that was a lot to infer from a simple question. Which you still haven't answered: How does 155 hurt or discredit the wins that Canelo has over his opponents? For the record I think Canelo should man up and fight at 160. I don't have an agenda here. But that wasn't the point at all

Comment

View Post
                  Wow that was a lot to infer from a simple question. Which you still haven't answered: How does 155 hurt or discredit the wins that Canelo has over his opponents? For the record I think Canelo should man up and fight at 160. I don't have an agenda here. But that wasn't the point at all
                  Just where did I say that 155 does hurt or discredit Canelo's wins? I only keep stating the obvious: Canelo holds major titles at 160 and has one guy (i.e. GGG) as a mando there... Therefore Canelo must comply with the WBC ruling or vacate (it doesn't matter who he has to fight under the circumstances)...

Comment

Just where did I say that 155 does hurt or discredit Canelo's wins? I only keep stating the obvious: Canelo holds major titles at 160 and has one guy (i.e. GGG) as a mando there... Therefore Canelo must comply with the WBC ruling or vacate (it doesn't matter who he has to fight under the circumstances)...
                    I'm gonna re-read this quote for you and break it down, since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit:

I said that I was asking a question. I then said that you had never answered the question.

Comment

I'm gonna re-read this quote for you and break it down, since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit:

Quote:
                      I said that I was asking a question. I then said that you had never answered the question.
                      I didn't answer the question simply because I never implied (here) that "155 does hurt or discredit Canelo's wins"... Therefore I don't see why I should answer to anything I don't think or I didn't imply.

... I admit that the "reading comprehension" isn't my "strong suit" as long as I'm a writer (i.e. "author"), but not in English, of course... Yes: "reading comprehension" is an rara avis to me -- as I couldn't even finish Finnegans Wake...

Comment

Working...
                      X