Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If Kell Brook is Serious, We Can Discuss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagler had Hearns and Sugar Ray.
    Hopkins had Oscar and Tito.

GGG has Kell Brook. Not sure why people are mad. Kell Brook still has his 0.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      why do some people think that an off-handed comment by Loeffler somehow means that Brook is now the top fight they are trying to make?

jeez, you guys act like 1st year noobs who never heard a promoter talk bs before........
      never said that or insinuated that. All I'm saying is that a ggg-brook fight is just stupid but you have some people here defending ggg fighting a welterweight. Its retarted like canelo (who is mw) fighting khan (who is a welterweight)

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        never said that or insinuated that. All I'm saying is that a ggg-brook fight is just stupid but you have some people here defending ggg fighting a welterweight. Its retarted like canelo (who is mw) fighting khan (who is a welterweight)
        of course its stupid. But it seems the GGG hate squad are the only ones who are taking it seriously...........

like I said, I wish Loeffler would stop with always using the politically correct "we would consider it" line, instead of just saying "its a stupid fight"

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          of course its stupid. But it seems the GGG hate squad are the only ones who are taking it seriously...........

like I said, I wish Loeffler would stop with always using the politically correct "we would consider it" line, instead of just saying "its a stupid fight"
          word haha... im actually quite surprised some other posters haven't even realized who are trolls and who aren't

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            What's funny is Brooks steps into the ring weighing 165 pounds. GGG steps in at 170.

That's stupid.

But Ward steps in at 180-185. He says he walks around at 180.

But the hater claim that's a fair fight.
            The difference is that Brook is only trying to show up Khan and fighting Brook is a huge step backwards for GGG and With Ward GGG said he would fight Froch and Chavez Jr but Ward only at 164 then he said he was only interested in Unifying his division.... Now that Ward moved up to 175 haven't we been hearing about him fighting Ramirez and Degale.

Comment

And if it happens, it will be at a CW. But, but, it's disrespectful to boxing. Will Gennady receive any criticism for facing a WW? Nope. His fans will just say "Kell is a big WW".

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rotch View Post
                And if it happens, it will be at a CW. But, but, it's disrespectful to boxing. Will Gennady receive any criticism for facing a WW? Nope. His fans will just say "Kell is a big WW".
                Kell is a good fight waaaaaaaaaaay better than most of GGG resume so far , its a smart move by him because he gets to have a shot at being great and his WW title is not at risk , it appears that GGG is protected by his fanboy group from anybody that can really fight .

The thing that gets me is all the idiots bagging Brook were just last week defending Wade , fanboys never cease to amaze .

Comment

GGG vs Brook is a good fight.

Brook is a big WW. I'll take it. GGG vs

1. Jacobs/Canelo/Lara
                  2. DeGale
                  3. Brook

All acceptable fights

Comment

Honestly Tom has had the wrong number here.. Hey Tom, it's BJ Saunders who you want to negotiate with not Kell Brook.. God! Whatever made him confuse those 2 names..

Comment

• No Lara doe....

Comment

Working...
                      X