Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If Kell Brook is Serious, We Can Discuss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
    This would go down as one of the all time worst career moves ever. Brook is throwing it away to make a fight with GGG.

I only entertain the idea of Lara because he's taken a couple tough decision losses as a welter and he's getting onto the latter half of his career.

I think it's likely almost all of these guys know that calling out GGG will get them a headline somewhere at this point. I think that's as far as it goes.

Golovkin is in a tough position at this point. I don't know who they're going to be able to actually make a fight with. He's not doing anything in the ring that other fighters see as exploitable at the moment, I think he has to take a pay cut to get a worthwhile fight. It's bad business though to go backwards I suppose.

It's a shame JCC Jr. couldn't keep himself together at 160. He's probably walking around at 200 pounds by now
    jacobs will be next on the hot seat. lets see if he suddenly isn't ready ward style and wants to postpone the fight for 15 months lol. also saunders says he wants it next but lets see if he flip floppety flops for the third time. chavez jr got ktfo for much less than to fight ggg at 168. ultimate loser. i think eric crumble might step out of retirement.

Comment

If Brook moves up to 154 and Golovkin moves down to 154 then what's the problem?

Comment

Lol hahaha hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          you have got to be fuckin kidding me.... they say NO to a lara fight but can "discuss" a fight with welterweight kell brook???

Man these guys are FULL OF SHIT.
          Wow look at all the Gullible Gennady Groupies praising this crap. Why in the fuck would ya want lilg to fight a freakin welterweight??? Yeezus freakin crist
          Could you ******s stop with this Lara shit? You guys act like you don't know how boxing works these days: fighters wants to get paid, Brook is a decent payday, Lara is not. It's really that simple.

You guys are fully aware of that, and yet you still bitch and complain just to bitch and complain like a bunch of women on their periods.

And nobody wants to see this fight, did you even read this thread? Most people here said it's a shit fight and they wouldn't want to see it happen.

Sometimes I think that you guys have a bunch of saved comments on your computers that you copy&paste every time you see word 'Golovkin' in a thread's title.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Could you ******s stop with this Lara shit? You guys act like you don't know how boxing works these days: fighters wants to get paid, Brook is a decent payday, Lara is not. It's really that simple.

You guys are fully aware of that, and yet you still bitch and complain just to bitch and complain like a bunch of women on their periods.

And nobody wants to see this fight, did you even read this thread? Most people here said it's a shit fight and they wouldn't want to see it happen.

Sometimes I think that you guys have a bunch of saved comments on your computers that you copy&paste every time you see word 'Golovkin' in a thread's title.

ya wasn't sayin that shit when other fighters where saying that lilg dont bring no money!

buncha hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
              To me this fight proves nothing, we all know brook is gettin destroyed....

Please feed Gennady with some Jacobs or Degeale!
              Degale would actually be a good fight. Degale can move well, pop & be extremely technical. Can't see it happening anytime soon though, shame..

Comment

Same Haters who says Brooks is Small, Yell Ward everyday

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                I'm a GGG fan but this **** is getting stupid.
                What's funny is Brooks steps into the ring weighing 165 pounds. GGG steps in at 170.

That's stupid.

But Ward steps in at 180-185. He says he walks around at 180.

But the hater claim that's a fair fight.

Comment

ya wasn't sayin that shit when other fighters where saying that lilg dont bring no money!

buncha hypocrites.
                  Oh so this is about Cotto? You pathetic fanboy

Cotto held the MW title, Lara isn't. Golovkin was Cotto's mandatory, Lara isn't. If Cotto felt he was too small and didn't have a chance against GGG he could've dropped the belt, problem solved.

Now go cry somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

What's funny about Lara is he doesn't truly want it. He says GGG name when he has a fight, or GGG is signed to fight.

Lara doesn't call K2, he isn't at GGG fights, he isn't doing anything but sometimes saying GGG name.

When Lara said he wanted at least three million to fight GGG, he all but ensured he had no fight.

Because GGG is the star of the two, if Lara gets three, GGG gets five. That fight won't sell enough to pay the purse and undercard.

I bet you if Lara came out tomorrow and said he'd take a huge cut to fight GGG, that fight would have been made. K2 laughs when people bring up Lara beating GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                      I'm a GGG fan but this **** is getting stupid.
                      Exactly!! Fawking attention whores! I wish GGG would leave their pos agency and sign with floydie and hire Diaz as his trainer

Comment

Working...
                      X