Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If Kell Brook is Serious, We Can Discuss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Oh so this is about Cotto? You pathetic fanboy

Cotto held the MW title, Lara isn't. Golovkin was Cotto's mandatory, Lara isn't. If Cotto felt he was too small and didn't have a chance against GGG he could've dropped the belt, problem solved.

Now go cry somewhere else.
    No it's not has nothing to do with Cotto but it looks like you like to ASS-U-ME... Cotto's was his mando yes I know that. Lara wasn't/isn't and neither is Brook but you have no problem with the lilg brook fight huh? Seems like you like a mw to fight a ww

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973;16656819[B
      ]No it's not has nothing to do with Cotto but it looks like you like to ASS-U-ME[/B]... Cotto's was his mando yes I know that. Lara wasn't/isn't and neither is Brook but you have no problem with the lilg brook fight huh? Seems like you like a mw to fight a ww
      Of course not

As for me having no problem with GGG vs Brook, read the thread before commenting.

Comment

gg has to have the dumbest team in boxing

Comment

id be ok with this fight actually but with purse bids of jacobs if canelo falls thru there is really no need for it at least yet. i would hope it would be at a catchweight tho cause even if u feel canelo ggg should be at 160 this is totally different. If they fought between 155-157 it totally be cool with this fight. I mean hes gonna give a better fight then the rest these guys at 160.

At end day 160 is a weak division right now its ridiculously top heavy and most top 10 guys would be lucky to be top 20 in other divisions so ggg gonna have to start fighting guys below or above him. I just wish he wouldnt shut down the ward idea so fast cause it seems like hes literally open to everyone from 147-168 besides ward.

Comment

Hearn won one for Brook already. The name dropping made triple G mention Brook for free promotion. Brook isn't fighting anybody that dangerous. He doesn't do it in his weight class, why would anybody think that he would go 2 weight class above and challenge the best in that division

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              No it's not has nothing to do with Cotto but it looks like you like to ASS-U-ME... Cotto's was his mando yes I know that. Lara wasn't/isn't and neither is Brook but you have no problem with the lilg brook fight huh? Seems like you like a mw to fight a ww
              why do some people think that an off-handed comment by Loeffler somehow means that Brook is now the top fight they are trying to make?

jeez, you guys act like 1st year noobs who never heard a promoter talk bs before........

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                why do some people think that an off-handed comment by Loeffler somehow means that Brook is now the top fight they are trying to make?

jeez, you guys act like 1st year noobs who never heard a promoter talk bs before........
                I personally prefer Abel to Tom...If I were Sanchez, I'd be putting something out there every week. He spends 2 minutes getting interviewed and knuckleheads on this forum spend the following 2 weeks calling HIM the idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Nah, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If he does, the 3G detractors would say 3G ducking Brook doe. It's similar to the way they treated the Lara tweeting case, 3G ducking Lara doe.
                  Just a few days ago the GG-hating community was saying GG ducking Brook doe. Loeffler says something about it, GG fighting small guy doe.

I guarantee that the GG-hating community will change their tune when Loeffler tries to make the Lara fight. "What has Lara done at middleweight?" GG cherrypicking Lara doe.

Comment

Can someone post me the thread of people saying GGG was ducking Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      Just a few days ago the GG-hating community was saying GG ducking Brook doe. Loeffler says something about it, GG fighting small guy doe.

I guarantee that the GG-hating community will change their tune when Loeffler tries to make the Lara fight. "What has Lara done at middleweight?" GG cherrypicking Lara doe.
                      you know it.......lol

Comment

Working...
                      X