Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If Kell Brook is Serious, We Can Discuss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    Loeffler is doing the typical "promoter" BS, but once in a while he should quit with the "switzerland" act where he's afraid to alienate anyone.

When reporters ask about fights like Brook or Hopkins, instead of the polite "we would consider it" nonsense, Loeffler needs to just say "its a stupid fight and not on our radar".......
    Nah, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. If he does, the 3G detractors would say 3G ducking Brook doe. It's similar to the way they treated the Lara tweeting case, 3G ducking Lara doe.

Comment

Looks like Brook is going a different direction, which is good for him.

Comment

you have got to be fuckin kidding me.... they say NO to a lara fight but can "discuss" a fight with welterweight kell brook???

Man these guys are FULL OF SHIT.

Comment

this is child abuse!! when GGG lands a clean punch, he'll break brook's bones into pieces.

Comment

Not a bad play from a promotional standpoint by Brook. We nerds on this forum know him, but you could ask thousand random people on the street and hardly anyone could recognize him. For as good as he thinks he is (perhaps he is that good), he is a causal fan nobody.

Comment

and people on here were saying ggg is duckin brook

Comment

Wow look at all the Gullible Gennady Groupies praising this crap. Why in the fuck would ya want lilg to fight a freakin welterweight??? Yeezus freakin crist

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Looks like Brook is going a different direction, which is good for him.

Brook talked about GGG when he fought Bizier...

Comment

This would go down as one of the all time worst career moves ever. Brook is throwing it away to make a fight with GGG.

I only entertain the idea of Lara because he's taken a couple tough decision losses as a welter and he's getting onto the latter half of his career.

I think it's likely almost all of these guys know that calling out GGG will get them a headline somewhere at this point. I think that's as far as it goes.

Golovkin is in a tough position at this point. I don't know who they're going to be able to actually make a fight with. He's not doing anything in the ring that other fighters see as exploitable at the moment, I think he has to take a pay cut to get a worthwhile fight. It's bad business though to go backwards I suppose.

It's a shame JCC Jr. couldn't keep himself together at 160. He's probably walking around at 200 pounds by now.

Comment

If they make this fight, Golovkin will lose me as a fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X